Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

buying cavani doesn't guarantee us anything , real spent over 300 mil on this galacticos project an only have one league an a cup to show for it in five years . i watched cavani for years loved him since he was at Palermo always thought we messed up by buying dzeko instead of him when he was actually cheaper that being said he doesn't seem to be the same player for his country whether it's a lack of service or a matter of him not being the big fish with Suarez there i just don't know, i would love to have cavani at city but it's a huge risk to pay that kind of money for him especially when there are so many good strikers that may be available for less in this transfer window higuain , benzema, zlatan, suarez, martinez, rooney, lewandowski, gomez not to mention we still have kun.
what bayern, dortmund and malaga have shown this year and man utd for many years is that u don't need the best or most expensive players in every position to win trophy's a good manager with good man management skills an good tactics can build teams to challenge for trophy's without spending ridiculous amounts of money on every position.
man utd won the league and reached a champions league final after selling ronaldo and tevez replacing them with little known Valencia and chicharito, bayern won the treble with manzukic as there striker and there cl opponents striker lewandowski was pretty much unknown two years ago while malaga made do with rejects from benfica, man city and valencia .we already addressed the issue of width with navas as well as buying a box to box midfielder in fernandinho in this team i think any of the a fore mentioned striker's would be up there with cavani if they played regularly without rotation like him maybe they'd even be better.

squirtyflower said:
ACMilan said:
Why would I delete something that factually true? Im sure mods here aren't that childish to deny that they were the ones who deleted it.
where is your independent proof?

without it you are trolling

Can you not just bin the prick. He's been trolling since he joined. He sounds very much like he has an axe to grind. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Mancio in another guise.

menace said:
buying cavani doesn't guarantee us anything , real spent over 300 mil on this galacticos project an only have one league an a cup to show for it in five years . i watched cavani for years loved him since he was at Palermo always thought we messed up by buying dzeko instead of him when he was actually cheaper that being said he doesn't seem to be the same player for his country whether it's a lack of service or a matter of him not being the big fish with Suarez there i just don't know, i would love to have cavani at city but it's a huge risk to pay that kind of money for him especially when there are so many good strikers that may be available for less in this transfer window higuain , benzema, zlatan, suarez, martinez, rooney, lewandowski, gomez not to mention we still have kun.
what bayern, dortmund and malaga have shown this year and man utd for many years is that u don't need the best or most expensive players in every position to win trophy's a good manager with good man management skills an good tactics can build teams to challenge for trophy's without spending ridiculous amounts of money on every position.
man utd won the league and reached a champions league final after selling ronaldo and tevez replacing them with little known Valencia and chicharito, bayern won the treble with manzukic as there striker and there cl opponents striker lewandowski was pretty much unknown two years ago while malaga made do with rejects from benfica, man city and valencia .we already addressed the issue of width with navas as well as buying a box to box midfielder in fernandinho in this team i think any of the a fore mentioned striker's would be up there with cavani if they played regularly without rotation like him maybe they'd even be better.
THIS!
ps.
take it easy with rational posts in here, they are rare for a reason.

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
ACMilan said:
Why would I delete something that factually true? Im sure mods here aren't that childish to deny that they were the ones who deleted it.

Can you not just bin the prick. He's been trolling since he joined. He sounds very much like he has an axe to grind. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Mancio in another guise.
Mancio was an Inter fan, surely even he wouldn't stoop so low as to pretend to be a Milanese?

jonmcity said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
I'd love not to get held to ransom 9/10 but supposedly we've just spent 40m euros on Fernandinho and way over what Sevilla expected on Navas.

Lol have we bollocks, as every other media outlet has stated it's closer to €24m plus add on's.

Only thing that matters is if he improves the team. it is not your money so why should you care what we paid.

Our source of money isn't infinite. Money overspent on one player can't be spent on another who could possibly improve the team more. We should be in a position to offer the release clause, for 2 years we've chased the guy and now he's available.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Eheadlines</a>

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk insists Mourinho has bid £35m to bring Brazil striker to Chelsea

Chelsea going to Hulk.

lemme guess, Im a Utd fan?
LOL. another solid one.

isnt it odd how a good chunk of members actually enjoy discussing w me and appreciate what I add?

Oddly enough, theyre the members that also seem to understand City doesn't have rule over every transfer and negotiation

BlueDejong said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk insists Mourinho has bid £35m to bring Brazil striker to Chelsea

Chelsea going to Hulk.

I really really hope Chelsea spend good money on someone like Hulk, one of the most overrated player in the world.

NQCitizen said:
jonmcity said:
not my fault! said:
Lol have we bollocks, as every other media outlet has stated it's closer to €24m plus add on's.

Only thing that matters is if he improves the team. it is not your money so why should you care what we paid.

Our source of money isn't infinite. Money overspent on one player can't be spent on another who could possibly improve the team more. We should be in a position to offer the release clause, for 2 years we've chased the guy and now he's available.

You're a right bundle of joy aren't you eh! I bet Christmas is a riot in your house.. Ffs. Just be happy with how far we've come in such a short period of time. We get Cavani then great, if not then fuck it we move on, it's not the end of the world.

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
squirtyflower said:

Mancio was an Inter fan, surely even he wouldn't stoop so low as to pretend to be a Milanese?

Nothing would surprise me mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.