Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Are Chelsea Now In For Cavani ??

MaineRoadM14 said:
The last thing ADL wants is for this to be sorted quickly. The longer it goes on the better it is for him.

Not if we trigger his release clause at 6pm on deadline day with no replacement sorted at Napoli.

And on the other hand if Napoli buy a replacement first, it'll be a sign they want/plan to sell Cavani.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/director_confirms_chelsea_talks_as_man_city_pave_the_way_1_2226430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/d ... _1_2226430</a>

City out of Cavani running .... Different positions

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/director_confirms_chelsea_talks_as_man_city_pave_the_way_1_2226430

City out of Cavani running ....

Nah.

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/director_confirms_chelsea_talks_as_man_city_pave_the_way_1_2226430

City out of Cavani running ....

"It appears that Manchester City have pulled out of the race"

They're just guessing because ADL mentioned speaking to Chelsea. Imo he is pushing us to reveal our hand quicker.

I wish people would show some faith.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
avoidconfusion said:
"There's an interest from Chelsea. They will call me in the next few hours" - Napoli Chairman about Cavani #CFC #chelsea

I sincerely hope that we will NOT let Chelsea get Cavani. This will be Hazard all over again, difference being Cavani will have a much bigger impact.

Chelsea had also better tell Napoli about the secret talks they have held with another top striker in the last 24 hours then...

As things stand, Cavani has City as his one and only option, outside of staying put.

City know that, which is why no amount of bravado or rhetoric out of Naples or Spain has caused us to blink yet.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Berlusconi: "Balotelli is a bad apple."

Tolmie: "He's a lying ****, Mario is going to Milan and has been talking to them for weeks."

Berlusconi 72 hours later: "Mario is one of the best young players in the world."

Chill yer nuts.

Chelsea have only thrown Dzeko's name out there to try and cause mischief. If they want him so badly, save yourselves £30m and give us the other half.

Mourinho wants Rooney, and bad.

stony said:

tolmie's hairdoo said:
avoidconfusion said:
"There's an interest from Chelsea. They will call me in the next few hours" - Napoli Chairman about Cavani #CFC #chelsea

I sincerely hope that we will NOT let Chelsea get Cavani. This will be Hazard all over again, difference being Cavani will have a much bigger impact.

Chelsea had also better tell Napoli about the secret talks they have held with another top striker in the last 24 hours then...

As things stand, Cavani has City as his one and only option, outside of staying put.

City know that, which is why no amount of bravado or rhetoric out of Naples or Spain has caused us to blink yet.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tolmie: "He's a lying ****, Mario is going to Milan and has been talking to them for weeks."

Berlusconi 72 hours later: "Mario is one of the best young players in the world."

Chill yer nuts.

Chelsea have only thrown Dzeko's name out there to try and cause mischief. If they want him so badly, save yourselves £30m and give us the other half.

A day is a long time in football. Is it absolutely plausible that Berlusconi maybe thinks Balotelli is a bit of a wild child, but that doesn't at all mean the same as "I wont sign him" Reading to much into that quote. Mourinho wanted Rooney badley at Madrid too, not many managers who wouldn't<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:29 pm --<br /><br />Key point is all of us thought Hazard was done n dusted last year and "chill its done" yet, I see him in SW6

whyalwaysyou said:
stony said:

tolmie's hairdoo said:

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Chill yer nuts.

A day is a long time in football. Is it absolutely plausible that Berlusconi maybe thinks Balotelli is a bit of a wild child, but that doesn't at all mean the same as "I wont sign him" Reading to much into that quote. Mourinho wanted Rooney badley at Madrid too, not many managers who wouldn't

-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:29 pm --

Key point is all of us thought Hazard was done n dusted last year and "chill its done" yet, I see him in SW6
rag. your the bad apple

This on Football watch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://ask.fm/FootballWatch1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ask.fm/FootballWatch1</a>

Where are City in the Cavani race!!! Hopefully high?? The favourites in my opinion. Suarez looks set for Madrid.

Is Jesus joining City 100% sure? 100%

Is Thiago to City done then? What if another club comes in for him that he would prefer to join? Until he signs a contract he ain't our player, however he has agreed to join. about 8 hours ago

Where you heard that Thiago Alcantara is joining Man City? That's quite a bold statement.. Same place I heard about Navas to City. about 8 hours ago

Fingers crossed eh!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.