Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Berlusconi: "Balotelli is a bad apple."

Tolmie: "He's a lying ****, Mario is going to Milan and has been talking to them for weeks."

Berlusconi 72 hours later: "Mario is one of the best young players in the world."

Chill yer nuts.

Chelsea have only thrown Dzeko's name out there to try and cause mischief. If they want him so badly, save yourselves £30m and give us the other half.

Mourinho wants Rooney, and bad.

Some wouldn't listen when I told em Tolm. Not once when I tried to placate was any notice taken. Flap fucking flap.

Think we should get him. Why wouldn't he choose us, We are putting the best team in the world together. He will have a say you know.

dw7 said:
He's going to Chelsea just like last year trying to do things on the cheap Chelsea have got one over on us

I think you have lost something

Dummy+Spit.jpg

It's all coming down to money isn't it?

ADL spoke a few weeks ago about sending his representative to see if a deal for Dzeko plus cash can be sorted, and how many articles are coming out of Italy stating Napoli want Dzeko over Torres.

Torres's wages rule him out in my opinion.

I can see ADL wanting €40m as well as Dzeko and I can see us wanting to only go to €30.

Either way we have the benefit of including a player whilst I think Chelsea will have to pay the full fee.

sam-caddick said:

ADL spoke a few weeks ago about sending his representative to see if a deal for Dzeko plus cash can be sorted, and how many articles are coming out of Italy stating Napoli want Dzeko over Torres.

I can see ADL wanting €40m as well as Dzeko and I can see us wanting to only go to €30.

Either way we have the benefit of including a player whilst I think Chelsea will have to pay the full fee.
We only want to go to 30 euros? Where's the money gone??? Sack the board!!

sam-caddick said:

Think you may be on to something there....

Good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.