Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

NoahCity said:
NipHolmes said:
sam-caddick said:
Is this the striker Tolm said Chelsea see having secret talks with?

Hulk plays on the wing though....

4-3-3

-------------------------------Rooney--------------------------------
Hazard-----------------------------------------------------------Hulk
--------------------------------Mata---------------------------------
-------------------Matic/Khedira?-------------------Ramires----------

That's how I reckon they will line up
Am I the only one who thinks there is a lot of ego there?

100% Hulk is a greedy bastard too. I coudl see him getting some stick for trying to ball hog. Chelsea would play Ba or Lukaku upfront, Schurlle (sp) on the left andf Ramires on the right and play Luiz as CDM. Plenty of options.

United will do well to finish second next year without jinxing us. Fuck me, City and Chelsea will be as good in quality as El Clasico, not doubt about it.
Next season will be immense, the best yet imho.

Why ent we goin for higuain ? . Banged goals in all his career and wants out at Madrid . We'll get him for a good price . Maybe not suited to our style ? But I feel he would bang in loads with the midfield we're building . Maybe too similar to dzeko ? . I just feel we're goin to have the piss taken out if us with cavani . We should offer £40mill then leave it at that. This £63mill that's being reported is a pisstake .

117 M34 said:
Those suggesting someone other than Cavani...Who?

Higuain, Benzema, Suarez, Lewandoski is world class options, the two former maybe not enough to walk the league though

Lukaku, Rodrigo, Benteke is some young possibilities, risky though.

Older, possibly cheaper ones are Eto`o, Zlatan or Torres.

But, you`re right. We need Cavani

The_Mo said:
117 M34 said:
This. The only other striker i can think of is Falcao, and he's on his way to Monaco!
And then to Madrid.

El Shaarawy will be a player too.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
BlueHalli said:
Why ent we goin for higuain ? . Banged goals in all his career and wants out at Madrid . We'll get him for a good price . Maybe not suited to our style ? But I feel he would bang in loads with the midfield we're building . Maybe too similar to dzeko ? . I just feel we're goin to have the piss taken out if us with cavani . We should offer £40mill then leave it at that. This £63mill that's being reported is a pisstake .

We already have two Argies who are better than him here. I agree fee too high but Higuain does go missing in big games whereas Cavani will decide them.

NipHolmes said:
The_Mo said:
117 M34 said:
This. The only other striker i can think of is Falcao, and he's on his way to Monaco!
And then to Madrid.

El Shaarawy will be a player too.

-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 pm --

BlueHalli said:

We already have two Argies who are better than him here. I agree fee too high but Higuain does go missing in big games whereas Cavani will decide them.

Don't get me wrong , cavani is the better player but as for other cheaper options I think higuain would be a good option . Iv just got visions of him goin to somewhere like arsenal and banging goals in for fun.

SergioInAddedTime said:
117 M34 said:

Higuain, Benzema, Suarez, Lewandoski is world class options, the two former maybe not enough to walk the league though

Lukaku, Rodrigo, Benteke is some young possibilities, risky though.

Older, possibly cheaper ones are Eto`o, Zlatan or Torres.

But, you`re right. We need Cavani

all good players to be fair, not though as good as cavani. I have seen everyone of those live and would still pick cavani over them.

maybe zlatan 3 years ago :)

crazy money for a player who can do dzeko. I watched a bit of napoli last season and their game is all about counter attack and pace. Cavani is monster on and off the ball but I am not fully conviced that hes suited to the tiki taka style of play. Rapist and Ibra are players who can benefit and produce in both styles of play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.