Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

nickson71 said:
sam-caddick said:
Higuain would not be a bad choice I suppose, but apart from the better relationship with Kun he isn't that much of an upgrade on Dzeko.

Cavani has to be the man, hr is the only striker left who can improve our front line.

Ronaldo anyone? :P

would be funny if we miss out on Cavani to the Chavs and the club go screw that and go ll out for Ronaldo

still hope we get Cavani though

haha, that is what i call a back up plan.

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
I had a peep in earlier and everyone was flappin over Cavani going to Chelsea. Have things changed again???

Simon Jones in the Fail running with an article that suggests the unincredible hulk and cavani are going to chelsea

BringBackSwales said:
Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
I had a peep in earlier and everyone was flappin over Cavani going to Chelsea. Have things changed again???

Simon Jones in the Fail running with an article that suggests the unincredible hulk and cavani are going to chelsea

How many bloody strikers would they have then? Did they not sign Shurrle aswell?

What is the 'In Tolmie we trust' craic at the top of the page about?

Well, keep in mind that EVERY Cavani to Chelsea story you'll read tonight/tomorrow will be based on ADL's comments which could have just been a warning to us... or the talks could be informal.

LoveCity said:
Well, keep in mind that EVERY Cavani to Chelsea story you'll read tonight/tomorrow will be based on ADL's comments which could have just been a warning to us... or the talks could be informal.

It is safe to say Chelsea would keep an iron in the fire with regards to a potential move for him if Rooney doesn't work out for whatever reason.

LoveCity said:

I think there is a strong chance he will go to chelsea, despite what has been said in this forum today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.