Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

bodak said:
ballinio said:
bodak said:
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but why are we all flapping about this when we essentially have the same team that won the prem (ok minus balo) plus Fernandinho and Navas. Also we all seem to have forgotten we have Aguero who is one of the worlds best players. Consequently, with the right coach, there is no reason why we can't be successful. There is too much emphasis on demanding we have the worlds best players because we are cash rich. I for one believe we can get the prem back with what we have now but also have complete faith in the guys who are calling the shots at the top.
Because we will not win the league with Aguero & Dzeko up front.

Even though we did 2 seasons ago
Didnt we have Balloteli & Tevez also ?

bodak said:
ballinio said:
bodak said:
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but why are we all flapping about this when we essentially have the same team that won the prem (ok minus balo) plus Fernandinho and Navas. Also we all seem to have forgotten we have Aguero who is one of the worlds best players. Consequently, with the right coach, there is no reason why we can't be successful. There is too much emphasis on demanding we have the worlds best players because we are cash rich. I for one believe we can get the prem back with what we have now but also have complete faith in the guys who are calling the shots at the top.

The rags didn't have a world class finisher then, they do now. Chelsea didn't either (they had a declining drogba) but they will have if they get Cavani.

Aguero is world class but is not clinical at all and some people on here need to get real about this.

ballinio said:
bodak said:
ballinio said:

Didnt we have Balloteli & Tevez also ?

Plus our immediate rivals have and will strengthen their forward line. If we don't add to the forward line we will finish outside the top 2.

Matt.D said:
bodak said:
ballinio said:

The rags didn't have a world class finisher then, they do now. Chelsea didn't either (they had a declining drogba) but they will have if they get Cavani.

Aguero is world class but is not clinical at all and some people on here need to get real about this.

How can a striker be world class but not clinical? Surely being world class means they excel in all departments?

Matt.D said:
bodak said:
ballinio said:

It amazes me how people think Aguero can be the main man in our attack,he is nowhere near clinical enough.

jake28 said:
Matt.D said:
bodak said:

It amazes me how people think Aguero can be the main man in our attack,he is nowhere near clinical enough.

It amazes me how many people play football manager on their pc.

fucking talkshite, listening to sportsbar. Some bird called laure james comes on, journo for guardian based in italy, says cavani to chelsea as good as done, itll be 49.9m. Fucking off to kick my cat, night all.

jake28 said:
Matt.D said:
bodak said:

I did think he could be our main striker but now you mention it he is pretty sh*t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.