Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

bodak said:
jake28 said:
bodak said:
It amazes me how many people play football manager on their pc.

In my younger days,takes weeks to play now.

Surely then as a city fan and as a lover of football manager then you appreciate that Aguero is actually not bad?

Never said he was bad. He's fantastic as a second striker,works tirelessly and does score his fair share but don't think he is a player who could lead the line on his own. Just my opinion,maybe il be proved wrong.

Proelia said:
Aguero had a poor season compared to his first but he still produced moments of magic ie united away and that is something Cavani will never be able to do

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. It's that stupid, I have to say it, Rag.

Mrmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Listen Cavani is class we all know - but so is Sergio, he did not flourish under Bobby and I reckon with the right signings this summer (which we are achieving) he will knock them in next season
Bobby can be blamed for a lot of things, but strikers not taking their chances isn't one of them. I think more than new players around him, Sergio could do with a new pair of fucking boots. I've never seen a professional footballer slip over so much in my life.

And the annoying this is how when he falls he smiles gets up and carries on. A ruthless striker like a suarez hates it and comes back twice as determined.

jake28 said:
bodak said:
jake28 said:
In my younger days,takes weeks to play now.

Surely then as a city fan and as a lover of football manager then you appreciate that Aguero is actually not bad?

Never said he was bad. He's fantastic as a second striker,works tirelessly and does score his fair share but don't think he is a player who could lead the line on his own. Just my opinion,maybe il be proved wrong.

So when we won the league who was he behind as second striker?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Proelia said:
Aguero had a poor season compared to his first but he still produced moments of magic ie united away and that is something Cavani will never be able to do

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. It's that stupid, I have to say it, Rag.

Calling me a rag for beleiving that one of our own is better ? Yea makes sense you absolute bellend, Do you know that united fans our rags or have you just hopped on the wagon

Of course Aguero is fantastic.... Cavani should not be compared with Aguero. They are different players.

We have Tevez and Aguero who both offer very similar things, and are extremely similar in build. Dzeko (in a perfect world) would be the idea foil for both of them... offering an aerial threat and a bit of muscle.... essentially a more skillful version of Andy Carroll.

Sadly, it seems that either Dzeko isn't quite as good as we'd hoped, or our style of play doesn't help him (or a combination of both).

What I've seen of Cavani, is more skillful AND physical player (than Dzeko) who appears to have more versatility to his game too.

I don't want to do Dzeko down, he's been a model pro and a very likeable player for City - but Cavani does appear to be a serious step up.

For the last two seasons, we've looked very like Arsenal of old... trying to pass the ball into the net far too often (a natural consequence of having a lot of possession, and teams having 9-10 men behind the ball). We've lost a lot of our counter attacking play, and to my mind, been short of some brute force in the box. A player like Cavani would (imo) resolve that issue.

He's very like Torres at his peak, and physical like Shearer was. Having him would probably open up more space for other strikers too.

DANNY O'B said:
Mrmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Listen Cavani is class we all know - but so is Sergio, he did not flourish under Bobby and I reckon with the right signings this summer (which we are achieving) he will knock them in next season
Bobby can be blamed for a lot of things, but strikers not taking their chances isn't one of them. I think more than new players around him, Sergio could do with a new pair of fucking boots. I've never seen a professional footballer slip over so much in my life.

And the annoying this is how when he falls he smiles gets up and carries on. A ruthless striker like a suarez hates it and comes back twice as determined.
Hahaha, Suárez. Ruthless. Haha.

He probably dislikes it so much because he's a racist full of hatred, in truth.

Proelia said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Proelia said:

Calling me a rag for beleiving that one of our own is better ? Yea makes sense you absolute bellend, Do you know that united fans our rags or have you just hopped on the wagon

Did you even read what YOU wrote? Read it again dumbarse, particularly the bit that I highlighted. It's fucking stupid.

Proelia said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Proelia said:

Rag atm is being used as a term to describe people who are potentially undercover un***d fans attempting to be wums.
To be fair, your post was bad enough to believe you were on the wind up.

DANNY O'B said:
Mrmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

There is something in, that, given his fantastic start. 8/9in9 was it? He then lost that form (arguably not pos to keep up). He hardly scored away from home since.

Could pos say Mancini stifled Aguero.

(I'm Mancini fan, just supposing)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.