Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueUSA said:
Is it true that Cavani's release clause expires June 30th/July 1st, I remember that was being circulated around here. If it's true that City were the only bid, and wasn't it also reported that we had agreed to personal terms with Cavani, then wouldn't we still be in the running?

ADL going on his rant about City was possible brinksmanship?

Expires on August 10th. It's in this article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12962/8790657/Transfer-news-Edinson-Cavani-seeking-talks-with-Napoli-president" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -president</a>

we need a top striker, not many about so offer £45. if not accepted move on to suarez

Waste of time thinking about Cavani in my opinion, the price is ridiculous and Napoli won't drop it significantly to a price we would be thinking about.

I personally think Dzeko would have to go if Cavani comes in as well, we can't have Kun, Dzeko and Cavani in the same team, we are asking for trouble.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 pm --<br /><br />Waste of time thinking about Cavani in my opinion, the price is ridiculous and Napoli won't drop it significantly to a price we would be thinking about.

I personally think Dzeko would have to go if Cavani comes in as well, we can't have Kun, Dzeko and Cavani in the same team, we are asking for trouble.

taconinja said:
Pigeonho said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Balotelli scored one league goal last year. It's safe to say any forward that can stay on the pitch is an upgrade on what he gave us.
Exactly. Best thing we did, getting rid of that ****.
The **** we should be rid of now is Dzeko. He's the one that instigated that shit in Munich. He's a cancer in the squad.

And how old are you? Grow up FFS!!!

sam-caddick said:
Waste of time thinking about Cavani in my opinion, the price is ridiculous and Napoli won't drop it significantly to a price we would be thinking about.

I personally think Dzeko would have to go if Cavani comes in as well, we can't have Kun, Dzeko and Cavani in the same team, we are asking for trouble.

-- Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 pm --

I dont agree, i think having Aguero, Dzeko and Cavani as our main 3 strikers would be perfect, Dzeko and Cavani are VERY different ! This would then leave Guidetti to be our 4th striker and hopefully get some game time

Kippaxgirl said:
Here in the US, ESPN is reporting that Cavani has agreed in a deal with Chelsea. Anyone heard this?

Yea dude ESPN just mirrors other sources. They don't know anything.

PapiChulo said:
Kippaxgirl said:
Here in the US, ESPN is reporting that Cavani has agreed in a deal with Chelsea. Anyone heard this?

Yea dude ESPN just mirrors other sources. They don't know anything.

This the day after ADL said that we are the only club he's talked to. That would make it the fastest deal ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.