Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACMilan said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Shit! This will go on for a month and a half more then??

The buyout clause expiring isnt a benefit for you, or any other team - in fact, it makes it more difficult, as ADL will have to option to say no to ANY deal.

Not if the player starts kicking up shit, which the slimeball owner is hoping he will do, hence mentioning the cut off date & the 'he won't make a fool of me' comments, setting the tone.

In other words 'please ask for a transfer, so I can cut out your loyalty bonus, save on wages & then cash in by selling for a lesser fee,( because I can't keep a disloyal player who wants to leave) & then I look like I had no choice but to sell.

Horrible slimey turd, like a lot of people involved in Italian football.

Wow.

Cavani is making ADL boatloads of cash - CLeague income is massive.

There is zero chance in hell ADL is hoping Cavani kicks up a shitstorm. That's ludicrous.

Is he willing to sell him? Sure as hell yes, if the price is right. But he is in NO rush or need to do it. Cavani is keeping his team afloat and bringing in assloads of cash

eta: Im not defending ADL, he's a grade A dick. Cost us a chance at Hamsik with some mindfuck bullshit. But the man can ball

sam-caddick said:
If Cavani goes to Chelsea there is only Suarez and Lewandowski leeft available who would significantly add to our team.

The rest are either like for like or just would not add anything special to us.

The only issue is Suarez will go to Madrid if Chelsea get Cavani and Lewandowski looks an almost cert to get his wish and go Bayern.

I just think we will build the side around Kun, he will play all games if possible and Edin will be his number two.

Guidetti will be promoted and I think we will go for a more versatile player in Jovetic who can act like a striker and also play as a creative mid.

The more I think about it the more I don't think we will go down the route of having 4 class strikers and working on rotation, we will have two class strikers and the other two can fill in.

That's my theory.

Pellegrini always use the striker depending of the opponent, for example on malaga when he needed velocity he chose saviola, when he needed a strong striker to control the game he chose santa cruz

LoveCity said:
With the news coming from Di Marzio tonight that Southampton have bid for Damiao and Cardiff for Cardozo, the whole standard of the league seems like it could be going up one notch. But the level of players still out of the reach of clubs like those are the likes of Cavani. So if we bypass Cavani and accept someone like Osvaldo or Cardozo, we're buying a good player but arguably not one any better than mid-table clubs are buying. (Of course we still have one better than all of them - Aguero - but have to pray he doesn't get injured and finds top form)

Yep, the new TV deal means a lot of clubs can approach players previously out of their league. Signing them is another matter but regardless we can't afford to stand still this summer. If something happened to Aguero we're in the shit.

I'm sticking my head on the block here by saying Cavani will
be a City player in the next couple of weeks. I think Napoli
will accept our bid whatever it is, because we're the only ones
to have made an offer so far. Maybe it was the reasoning to
get rid of Tevez aswell. Got to be patient on this one.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:37 am --<br /><br />I'm sticking my head on the block here by saying Cavani will
get rid of Tevez aswell. Got to be patient on this one.

cityfan41 said:

-- Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:37 am --

Hope your right but expect ACMilan to tell you otherwise.

Does sportmediaset reliable? They claiming Chelsea agree 8.5 million/year and 5 years contract

here's the link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/napoli/2013/articoli/1003151/cavani-accordo-col-chelsea-quinquennale-a-8-5-milioni.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... ioni.shtml</a> its in Italian.

Edinson Cavani and Chelsea have reached an agreement. Al Matador will be € 8.5 million for five years of the contract, provided that the Blues are finding their agreement with Naples . Precisely for this reason the Uruguayan would like to talk face to face with President De Laurentiis to return from Brazil, to convince him to lower claims than the release clause of 63 million. Nothing Real Madrid, Spain will be his compatriot Suarez .

The farewell between Cavani and Napoli is now a matter of fact, despite the pressures of Benitez and the iron fist of De Laurentiis . The climate around the Matador in the city is unbearable and this week has been reached an agreement in principle between the player and Chelsea in London to play the next five years, the court of Mourinho . Pharaonic already promised a salary but remains locked until the "yes" of the president blue. The will to not give an inch from the request of 63 million is stopped. Only Ramires would represent a useful technique for Napoli counterpart, but there is Chelsea not wanting to deal with. It will then Matador in person to try to convince - with a business meeting - the president to lower claims: from 63 to 50 million required abundant prepared by Abramovich .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.