Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
People who don't mind him going to Chelsea need to think it through...

Mourinho loves to set his teams up to counter attack, just like Napoli have done, and Cavani will be perfect for them. Cavani's support will be even better than at Napoli with Hazard, Schurrle, Mata, and Oscar feeding him passes.

30-40 goals per season in all competitions.

Yup.

Double blow to us if he goes to Chelsea.

waspish said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
RVP all over again

Why is going to the scum

tumblr_m1afoayAlC1rressco1_500.gif

Shevchenko and Torres, hardly set the world alight for the money they cost, can see cavani being the same at chelsea imo.

garymj said:
Shevchenko and Torres, hardly set the world alight for the money they cost, can see cavani being the same at chelsea imo.
Both were selected by Abramovic.
If Chelsea get Cavani it will be to meet Mourinho's wishes.

Totally different situation.

tristram83 said:
Blue Smarties said:
I really hope he signs for Chelsea, I can't put my finger on it however I really don't rate him.

You took the words right out of my mouth.... I don't rate him either, there are other forwards I would have before him that I wouldn't want if you get me... Rooney, Ronaldo, Suarez, Torres

Wouldn't say i don't rate him but i don't want him at City either. He's undoubtedly got quality i just don't think he'll suit the premier league style. If Chelsea get him they could have another Shevchenko on their hands.

Shevchenko was old and had no pace. Torres had deteriorated even before joining Chelsea as Liverpool hadn't given him proper time to recover from injuries and he lost a lot of pace and sharpness.

Cavani is in his prime right now and is a different situation. Mourinho got it right with Drogba and probably would with Cavani.

If Chelsea get Cavani it will make them appear the most ambitious team in the Premier League again, IMO. They spent heavily last season but didn't sign the elite striker they really needed. Now they would have him + loads of goals and assists from Schurrle. Add a strong holding midfielder like De Rossi or Matic and they may be title favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.