Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
All over Twitter ....Chelsea have agreed terms with Cavani and are close to agreeing fee with Napoli

Bold part maybe, I could see that. The fee though no, 63m euros wont be paid by anyone, and they certainly won't let Ramires go after he said JM has called to say he is integral.

EDIT: Just seen the report about contract, bit of a bumper one. £7.5m a year, complete control of image rights, £1.5m after 25 goals, or every 25 goals

Daz_Blue said:
All over Twitter ....Chelsea have agreed terms with Cavani and are close to agreeing fee with Napoli
Cityfan41 won't be happy as he's just put his head on the chopping block over Cavani coming to us!

Blue Smarties said:
I really hope he signs for Chelsea, I can't put my finger on it however I really don't rate him.

You took the words right out of my mouth.... I don't rate him either, there are other forwards I would have before him that I wouldn't want if you get me... Rooney, Ronaldo, Suarez, Torres

People who don't mind him going to Chelsea need to think it through...

Mourinho loves to set his teams up to counter attack, just like Napoli have done, and Cavani will be perfect for them. Cavani's support will be even better than at Napoli with Hazard, Schurrle, Mata, and Oscar feeding him passes.

30-40 goals per season in all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.