Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
George Hannah said:
Thanks, but I would see him working well with Aguero and also as a wide striker with Dzeko. All three at once could also be a possibility if we were losing. With Cavani at the club I don't see us losing much tbf and if he came Dzeko would probably go anyway.
Dzeko plays down the middle, or not at all. Likewise Cavani.

Aguero is too good to be played wide

Cavani plays out-wide for Uruguay, right wing in fact, albeit to minimal influence. I've heard he's capable of left wing duties too.

Till yesterday, we were the only clubs that have talked to Napoli about Cavani according to ADL. If these Cavani to Chelsea rumors are true, either ADL lied to the press or Chelsea just pulled off the quickest deal of all time.

Akira said:
Marvin said:
George Hannah said:
Thanks, but I would see him working well with Aguero and also as a wide striker with Dzeko. All three at once could also be a possibility if we were losing. With Cavani at the club I don't see us losing much tbf and if he came Dzeko would probably go anyway.
Dzeko plays down the middle, or not at all. Likewise Cavani.

Aguero is too good to be played wide

Cavani plays out-wide for Uruguay, right wing in fact, albeit to minimal influence. I've heard he's capable of left wing duties too.

he played right back the other night ;)

TexasBlueMoon said:
Till yesterday, we were the only clubs that have talked to Napoli about Cavani according to ADL. If these Cavani to Chelsea rumors are true, either ADL lied to the press or Chelsea just pulled off the quickest deal of all time.

It's being reported as personal terms agreed only now they have to deal with that mad bastard at Napoli reckon cash plus Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.