Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherblue said:
We should have got Lavezzi and cavani

Lavezzi went for a fair enough price and very reasonable salary , him and cavani are a match made in heaven they could have given us another dimension and a new look, just imagine how many goals the pair of them could score for us and the rest of our attacking options.
Value your opinion but Lavezzi always looked fucked and a little slow to me.

i8rags said:
brotherblue said:

Lavezzi went for a fair enough price and very reasonable salary , him and cavani are a match made in heaven they could have given us another dimension and a new look, just imagine how many goals the pair of them could score for us and the rest of our attacking options.

a lot quicker than AJ, him and cavani ripped us in napoli.

Anyone who doesn't think Lavezzi isn't a huge improvement on AJ is mentally challenged.

And if we lose out on Cavani to the team that beat us to Hazard ill be gutted.

FantasyIreland said:
Anyone who doesn't think Lavezzi isn't a huge improvement on AJ is mentally challenged.

He makes AJ look worse than he actually is, but he's still not worth £26m. Have to agree about Cavani though.

Seosa said:
FantasyIreland said:

He makes AJ look worse than he actually is, but he's still not worth £26m. Have to agree about Cavani though.

I agree that Lavezzi is not worth that price.

Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko and you want Cavani

What is with the obsession with strikers when we have the best strikeforce? Transfer forum crazies

Marvin said:

What is with the obsession with strikers when we have the best strikeforce? Transfer forum crazies

+1

Tevez City said:
Marvin said:

+1

TBH even if we lost Dzeko i would still be fine with what we had.

Would love Cavani to sign for us.

Pace, work rate and a goal scorer. What is not to like.

If Mancini wants him surely after last season's title then he will get his man, RVP or not.

i8rags said:
brotherblue said:

You're having a laugh right?

Maybe my TV was on fast forward but Lavezzi struck me as one of the fastest players I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.