Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko and you want Cavani

What is with the obsession with strikers when we have the best strikeforce? Transfer forum crazies

i have said myself i'd keep the 4 we have but should we lose any of them then the only one i want is cavani.

We just need more goals from our midfield. Milner and Nasri scored like 4 goals or so

Seosa said:
The cookie monster said:
Seosa said:
No he isn't

Says who?

Believe it or not, not everyone on this forum sucks Martinez's cock. He has potential, but he's not the player some of the mugs on here say he is.

I guess its all about opinions..

I would sooner stick with tevez than have cavani..

I guess that would piss off them who suck cavani's cock :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mad 4 It said:
bapi said:
We just need more goals from our midfield. Milner and Nasri scored like 4 goals or so

Martinez is the answer

Yes a midfielder that scores once every 10 games or about 4 a season

A midfielder who not only gives us a a goal every now and then, but who creates opportunities, who moves the ball quickly from defence to attack.
Javi is a good finisher for a midfielder and also a very good header of the ball, both offensively and defensively.
He's not the type who gets the ball around the halfway line and stops play, passing backwards, waiting for others to move forward or to take the ball away from him. In that way he is so much different from De Jong, who would be the main contender for his position in the squad.
He makes things happen, gets the ball forward and has great positional awareness.
He's like Busquets in many ways, but equipped with a greater physique and tackling ability.

So yes, he would add more goals from the midfield.
And he would make it harder to score against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.