Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Even if Dzeko goes, we don't need another superstar 4th striker - The formation we play, the front 2 or 3 tend to float around changing positions anyway, we can always play silva in 1 of those roles like he did successfully for spain, this would then free up space for nasri to play in the starting 11

You better have a chat with Mancini then, he's put the feelers out for both RVP and Cavani now.

Danamy said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Even if Dzeko goes, we don't need another superstar 4th striker - The formation we play, the front 2 or 3 tend to float around changing positions anyway, we can always play silva in 1 of those roles like he did successfully for spain, this would then free up space for nasri to play in the starting 11

You better have a chat with Mancini then, he's put the feelers out for both RVP and Cavani now.

I don't see how we can get Dzeko out unless we take an enormous hit on his transfer value.

That would be really bad business by Mancini after persuading the board to sign him such a short time ago.

Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

I don't see how we can get Dzeko out unless we take an enormous hit on his transfer value.

That would be really bad business by Mancini after persuading the board to sign him such a short time ago.

Not much he can do if Dzeko wants out, our style of play doesn't suit him and he's not getting much game time.

If anything we're holding him back and Mancini will allow him to leave if he can get a replacement.

Danamy said:
Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:

Not much he can do if Dzeko wants out, our style of play doesn't suit him and he's not getting much game time.

If anything we're holding him back and Mancini will allow him to leave if he can get a replacement.

I have to say I agree here. However, time is very much against both parties to get something sorted so I don't see it happening now. January maybe.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:

I have to say I agree here. However, time is very much against both parties to get something sorted so I don't see it happening now. January maybe.

We don't need a replacement in terms of like for like, we do however need another centre back and winger and thats where the money would come in handy from the possible sale of dzeko.

I do agree however that we would make a loss on him and so question whether it would actually be worth it anyway!

Rammyblues said:
I am in the no strikers leaving MCFC clique, so no strikers coming in no matter how good they are. :-)

Personally I'm with you but if Dzeko wants out maybe this summer is the right time to sell.

If he stays and doesn't get much game time the club would take a massive hit on a fee next summer.

Can someone tell me why on earth they'd want us to spend what would need to be a British transfer record fee to bring Cavani in?? we are having problems with Dzeko for the very reason hes 4th choice and not getting any game time or enough game time for his liking, so say he goes and we sign Cavani then what? then Ballotelli becomes the 4th choice striker whos not getting enough game time and wow if you think Dzekos kicking up a fuss i wouldn't wanna be in the same time zone when that shit hit the fan.

We dont need any more strikers now Tevez is staying, weve already got too many, signing another one unless were going to sell 2 of our current 4 makes no sense to me and would just cause more problems, all wed be doing is basically swapping an unhappy 4th choice Dzeko for an unhappy 4th choice Balotelli........

So 4 top strikers are OK for the rags but too many for us?
Players are happy to wait patiently on the bench for Fergie but not Bobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.