Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
Edin lookin' grim, something happening I think

Yeah I noticed that too.

If we go by Edin's expression, I wouldn't be surprised if we see him leave and we go for a "BIG'UN" on Cavani / RVP (personally I prefer Cavani).

With Rodwell I'm afraid the, as much as wish, the De Rossi door is closed me thinks!

oakiecokie said:
Matt the Giant said:
I don't expect that much of a plyer coming in the last few minutes, but at least there should be a bit of effort made to please the crowd and impress the manager/team mates.

He did not look anywhere near sharp today, and as much as I love the man, if Bayern comes in with a bid mirroring what we paid for him I'd take it. I think all parties in that transfer would come out as the winner.

Think the word you`re looking for is "disinterested" !

Yes, thanks.
Didn't seem to fired up about receiving the medal.

SuperSilva said:
johnny crossan said:

Yeah I noticed that too.

If we go by Edin's expression, I wouldn't be surprised if we see him leave and we go for a "BIG'UN" on Cavani / RVP (personally I prefer Cavani).

With Rodwell I'm afraid the, as much as wish, the De Rossi door is closed me thinks!

I agree, the wow signing will be an offensive one. With RVP out of the question, we have either Cavani/Falcao/Higuain all of which are a big upgrade on Dzeko.

KennyG said:
SuperSilva said:
johnny crossan said:

Yeah I noticed that too.

I agree, the wow signing will be an offensive one. With RVP out of the question, we have either Cavani/Falcao/Higuain all of which are a big upgrade on Dzeko.

Agree, though I can't see us going for Higuain as we would want some height in our attacking options

KennyG said:
SuperSilva said:
johnny crossan said:

Yeah I noticed that too.

Even with Rodwell, I'd rather sign someone good enough to start at CB next to Vincent, or De Rossi, rather than another striker.

Agree, though I can't see us going for Higuain as we would want some height in our attacking options[/quote]

Higuain is 6ft plus and great in the air

Even if Edin goes we've got Aguero (undroppable) Tevez and Ballotelli left, so say we spend mega buks on a Cavani a Falcao or whoever who gets dropped? can you see Tevez and Balotelli happily being sat on the bench for long periods?? can you imagine the fuss thats going to cause, "oh yes sorry Mario your now 4th choice striker hope thats ok".

Lets not even go there if we want the training ground still standing this time next month.

Uno's_My name said:
Even if Edin goes we've got Aguero (undroppable) Tevez and Ballotelli left, so say we spend mega buks on a Cavani a Falcao or whoever who gets dropped? can you see Tevez and Balotelli happily being sat on the bench for long periods?? can you imagine the fuss thats going to cause, "oh yes sorry Mario your now 4th choice striker hope thats ok".

Lets not even go there if we want the training ground still standing this time next month.

Completely agree. If edin wants out I think we should let him go. let guidetti be 4th choice and give him a run out in the cup and some home games to see what he's got in the locker. I'd rather see other areas of the squad invested in rather than strikers. I reall don't want this aguero Tevez partnership broken up.

Napoli made a move for Pazzini.To replace Cavani to Chelsea?Ramirez :"I dunno where Cavani is going.But if I knew I wdn't say it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.