Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
Dzeko out and Cavani and Sinclair in would make me happy with the summer's dealing. If we could move Santa Cruz onto Betis and Adebayor to anywhere, I'd be doing cartwheels.

We dont need a striker we need a centre half and a midfield player and it looks like a winger - a striker is just being greedy

What Mancini has to do is to find game time for Dzeko and Ballo

I think we can forget Cavani

Got told we've spoken with his reps but what they're asking is an obscene amount.

Even Chelsea have told them to do one and they're not interested with current demands.

Danamy said:

Got told we've spoken with his reps but what they're asking is an obscene amount.

Even Chelsea have told them to do one and they're not interested with current demands.

So we move onto Falcao then, or do we give Guidetti a chance?

Kompany is King said:
Danamy said:

Unless someone moves out, we stick with Aguaro, Tevez, Balo and Dzeko.

Danamy said:

Dread to think how much we're talking if Chelsea have told them to do one.

bowdonblue said:
Kompany is King said:
Danamy said:

Unless someone moves out, we stick with Aguaro, Tevez, Balo and Dzeko.

Dzeko looking likely out the door, Juve made an enquiry about him recently but they now look nailed on for Llorente.

Even if Dzeko goes, we don't need another superstar 4th striker - The formation we play, the front 2 or 3 tend to float around changing positions anyway, we can always play silva in 1 of those roles like he did successfully for spain, this would then free up space for nasri to play in the starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.