Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a bit of info regarding a potential ST/CF that we are persuing, which is believed to be Cavani. But also could be Jovetic. As i posted previously in the Jovetic thread, i have a very close friend that works with the players and takes them everywhere and sorts houses for them etc etc. Anyway, he has just told me that we have put in bids for both players. (£22 million-Cavani & £20 million-Jovetic) which have both been rejected, however we have/will be renewing interest in both players. He has said we are going to up the Jovetic price to £24 million.

There are believed to be 3 clubs interested in the player. (These believed to be City, Chelsea & a spanish club) However the italian reporters has described the deal as "complicato e disordinato" which basically means its very complicated with so many teams involed all wanting his signature.

However he has said, if the player is Cavani Chelsea are, at the minute and i must highlight 'at the minute', the favourites for his signature. But if the player is Jovetic we are most likely to land his signature.

Not saying both will happen, let alone one of them for definite. Just what he has heard and said. Sorry if any of these dont get completed just what i have been told. Cheers.

I can't see us getting Cavani. Too expensive fee wise and extortionate wage demands. Jovetic is most likely out of two as he's more flexible role wise. Would be happy with either, but Onlu if we sell Dzeko as we have too many strikers. Simply ridiculous otherwise.

Mario's Right Peg said:
Just got a bit of info regarding a potential ST/CF that we are persuing, which is believed to be Cavani. But also could be Jovetic. As i posted previously in the Jovetic thread, i have a very close friend that works with the players and takes them everywhere and sorts houses for them etc etc. Anyway, he has just told me that we have put in bids for both players. (£22 million-Cavani & £20 million-Jovetic) which have both been rejected, however we have/will be renewing interest in both players. He has said we are going to up the Jovetic price to £24 million.

There are believed to be 3 clubs interested in the player. (These believed to be City, Chelsea & a spanish club) However the italian reporters has described the deal as "complicato e disordinato" which basically means its very complicated with so many teams involed all wanting his signature.

However he has said, if the player is Cavani Chelsea are, at the minute and i must highlight 'at the minute', the favourites for his signature. But if the player is Jovetic we are most likely to land his signature.

Not saying both will happen, let alone one of them for definite. Just what he has heard and said. Sorry if any of these dont get completed just what i have been told. Cheers.

Is that you VVK?

MCC said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

Is that you VVK?

Hahaa no i've seen him before im not that much of a WUM , just shedding a little bit of info that i have been given

Mario's Right Peg said:
MCC said:
Mario's Right Peg said:

Is that you VVK?

Hahaa no i've seen him before im not that much of a WUM , just shedding a little bit of info that i have been given

"not that much of a wum" leaves me suspicous, Mario! :-)

Mario's Right Peg said:

I think you are going to drop your friend and his colleagues right in the shite

MCC said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
MCC said:
Is that you VVK?

"not that much of a wum" leaves me suspicous, Mario! :-)

Haha you know what i mean! Not saying we will sign people that we've never been linked with and every single word being bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.