CC Wolves vs City - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TEAM FOR TONIGHT IS......

citykev28 said:
stonerblue said:
citykev28 said:
shit, no hargreaves? my bet might go down now.

it was in the MEN today. Slight muscle strain or summat.
If it's a double then your bet goes to a single (correct score)

it's not. it's a tenner with a lad in work that hargreaves starts 10 matches for us this season. i was kind of banking on quite a few in the league cup.

I'd be quite confident if i was you mate.

Re: Tonight...

citykev28 said:
Dom38 said:
The final for this thing is played in January, which is a damn busy time, and losing can absolutely destroy your season (A la Arsenal.)

no it isn't. it's usually played on the last weekend of february or the first in march.

arsenal have and did have, clear confidence issues.

I'll take your word for it. Still, it's busy busy.

Winning can also give you a boost and there's no one i wouldn't back us to win against

Didn't work for Birmingham. Would probably do so for us, we haven't let up since the FA cup win.

Tonight...

Thing is even if we put out a weakened team, so will wolves, as they need to surely save their strong players for playing us on Saturday. I would like to hope out second string can comfortably dispatch theirs tonight and then our first team do the same job on theirs on Saturday.

LoveCity said:
Team announcement is a bit late tonight innit?

yup ..<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm --<br /><br />Here we go. The #MCFC team for tonight: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolo, Savic, Kolarov, De Jong, Razak, Scapuzzi, Nasri, Johnson, Dzeko

confirmed

#MCFC team for tonight: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolo, Savic, Kolarov, De Jong, Razak, Scapuzzi, Nasri, Johnson, Dzeko

Confirmed;
Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolo, Savic, Kolarov, De Jong, Razak, Scapuzzi, Nasri, Johnson, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.