Celebrity spotting at COMS

whalley ranger said:
lee-mcfc said:
Get a life you tit.
I'm sick of these little full stops whenever somebody disagrees with a thread.
I couldn't give a shit about celebrity support myself, but am sick of arrogant pricks ( ooh I've got 6000 posts, my word is gospel, types).
It's a forum, so can all those who think they have some kind of editorial rights, because they've been sadder, longer than some of us, Fook off.

lol

poor lee-mcfc even had to edit his post the get the full stop right!!!

alib said:
whalley ranger said:
Get a life you tit.
I'm sick of these little full stops whenever somebody disagrees with a thread.
I couldn't give a shit about celebrity support myself, but am sick of arrogant pricks ( ooh I've got 6000 posts, my word is gospel, types).
It's a forum, so can all those who think they have some kind of editorial rights, because they've been sadder, longer than some of us, Fook off.

lol

lol my phones fault for deleting what i wrote then i couldnt actually delete the post.
some people on here are fucking saddos.

scall said:
LongsightM13 said:
See the Doves lads sometimes. There were loads of paps outside the front entrance before the home semi but the only celebs they got were Noel G and some woman who looked like Sven's ex Nancy
That's because it WAS Svens ex Nancy I'm sure I read somewhere!
WTF was she doing there? On the pull? It was funny when Gallagher arrived. A people carrier with blacked out windows screeches up. Security men surround it and someone started the rumour it was the Glazers, so a few of us started jeering and waving tenners at the windows. Noel gets out and someone groans at the top of their voice 'Oh, it's only him'

Thenumber1blue said:
I sat next to Noel Gallagher at Leicester away a few years ago and sat behind me at another lower league match absolutely legless too was the young one out of Bread,I think his name is Joey.

that's nick conway who played billy. he was sat in front of me at coventry some years ago.

blueshortshorts said:
just before xmas..think it might have been the Sunderland game, we got to COMS at 11.30 as I was going to take my daughter to the Printworks.

Anyway we parked up and headed up to the City Store first, and got there just as all the players were arriving. She got photo's etc with them all, but now want's to do the same thing on Sunday ..does anyone know, is 11.30-12pm the time the players normally arrive at the ground?

I think under the new boss the players meet up at carrington and come on a coach that goes straight in under the stadium. I always think that's a shame, people who get to away matches get to meet the team as they come and go but those of us at home matches esp those with kids don't get that chance!

Sven introduced the bus system instead of arriving at the front entrance - but he opened up Carrington instead to allow people to meet the players as they left training. Mark Hughes closed up Carrington but scrapped the bus and had players meet fans at the stadium.
Under Mancini i noticed on the screens before the match it showed our players getting off a team bus under the stadium.

Whether that's for every match, or what the situation is like at carrington now i don't know, maybe someone else does? You could start a thread and ask specifically maybe.

Hope that helps :)

lee-mcfc said:
alib said:
lol

lol my phones fault for deleting what i wrote then i couldnt actually delete the post.
some people on here are fucking saddos.
Ok, sorry you were having technical problems (your pants are on fire by the way)

But, to ALL future posters.

Never, just post a full stop. It maks you look like a 'saddo'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.