Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 and no injuries will do,i think they will kick the shit out of dave though
Screen-Shot-2014-12-12-at-09.11.09.png

Uefa rules are that they have to be at the club for 2 straight years to go on the B list (under21s) and we didn't have a spot in the A list for him, although hopefully he'll take Delph's after Christmas. Next season he'll be eligible for the B list and the year after he'll qualify for one of the 4 club trained spots under the 3 full seasons rule. (Either 36 months or 3 full seasons between 16 and 21, he'll be here 35 months when he turns 21 but will have 3 full seasons).
He can't take Delph's place as far as I can see because Delph is one of the four English qualified players and Garcia will not be.

He can't take Delph's place as far as I can see because Delph is one of the four English qualified players and Garcia will not be.
Bollocks. Still thought we had a homegrown keeper :) There's flexibility there anyway, we could replace Delph and Caballero with Garcia and Gunn.

Bollocks. Still thought we had a homegrown keeper :) There's flexibility there anyway, we could replace Delph and Caballero with Garcia and Gunn.
Gunn is in anyway as a B squad member, I suspect Pep will want to have an experienced back up keeper in case of injury.

Gunn is in anyway as a B squad member, I suspect Pep will want to have an experienced back up keeper in case of injury.
Maybe. Gunn looks the strongest option of the two for the way we play though, Caballero looks like he's bricking it every time he's asked to play a pass. We need two keepers in the A list so Gunn could go in as CT/AT freeing Caballero's spot.

Maybe. Gunn looks the strongest option of the two for the way we play though, Caballero looks like he's bricking it every time he's asked to play a pass. We need two keepers in the A list so Gunn could go in as CT/AT freeing Caballero's spot.
If Bravo got injured/suspended though we would have no back up for Gunn on the bench ? Grimshaw, can't see it happening myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.