Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will either be a very tough game or a total walk in the park. Celtic are very unpredictable and the atmosphere won't help us. If we get one in the first half-hour we'll probably be fine. Need to watch out for Dembelé, Sinclair and Roberts.

Bravo
Sagna Otamendi Stones Kolarov
Fernandinho
Sterling Silva Gundogan Nolito
Aguero

Caballero Zabaleta Clichy Fernando Navas Sané Iheanacho

Celtic 1-3 City

Should win,but it isn't as simple as that added to the fact Rodgers will unleash the crowd it could be a tricky tie,still think we will win out comfortable enough..

Not so sure Roberts will play.
He was there player of the season last year but when Brenda brought in Sinclair not had as many chances and when played has played poor.
Sinclair has been fantastic for them.
Celtic are by far the best team in Scotland and I wouldn't take the Barca game as form. Barca can do that to anyone on their day.
The atmosphere at Parkhead will be the most passionate any City player or Fan will have ever experienced. We need a couple of early goals and to keep the ball and they will lose heart.
The longer we go on unbeaten the more I realize a defeat is only round the corner and my guess is it will be against a team we think will be a canter.
I really hope its not this game. Anyway I will be there cheering the blues on, cant wait.
Hopfully take over the City during the day and maybe out sing them for the last 20 mins.

The crowd shouldn't faze us, we've been to intimidating grounds before in CL and won, in fact our best performances last year were away.
KDB will be a miss, but we will have Nolito back.
It won't be a walk in the park, but we will outpass, and wear them down.
Rodgers has promised a more aggressive performance from Celtic, saying they paid too much respect to Barca, there's not much chance of too much respect from Rodgers for City, this will be his downfall.
All huff and puff for 15 mins, then we will take control 0-3 Aguero , Silva

The atmosphere at Parkhead will be the most passionate any City player or Fan will have ever experienced. We need a couple of early goals and to keep the ball and they will lose heart.
Never been to a Rome derby then? Shaktar v Dynamo? Dortmund v Schalke? Porto Benfica? Any South American games? Been to Glasgow derbies at both grounds and the atmosphere is no more intense than most rivalries and a lot less so than some. I think most of our players will be well able to deal with it, after all the likes of Sergio and Zaba grew up playing in derbies where getting physically attacked by either set of supporters was a possibility.

If we played them 10 times, we'd win 8 - we should win, they are bang average

Like any team, on thier day they can't create problems but you would expect us to win

1-2

They are going to kick our flair players off the park. Even more so thanks to Nike giving us an Orange kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.