Celtic confirmed for August 8th friendly at COMS

A A

Anonymous

Shall we try again?

:-)

Edit - Removal of the OP was nothing to do with the integrity (or otherwise) of the Celtic fans. It's about the integrity of this board.

I'm not excited at the prospect of playing the Old Firm clubs, but they'll be a good marker for how we'll do against the Championship sides in the domestic cups this season. Actually, they could probably play in the Premier, for one season at least.

At least Celtic are no longer managed by that ex-rag, and it will be interesting to see if they play nice football since the change at the helm.

Cannot wait for this and the game at rangers as I follow then too and it willbenice to semy rangers pals does anyone know our allocation for the rangers game?

Will be there. Citycards are not available though... if I don't have one until then, I hope I can buy a ticket at the Stadium...

OK ,am i the only person who has tickets for 1860 München next Saturday in a small town called Rottach Egern .? It was all over the local papers yesterday ,the Millionaires from Man City come to town .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.