Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Why doesn't the club just paint the seats some sort of multicolored camouflage so that empty ones would blend in with the crowd and be hard to spot on TV?

They should hire me - I've got loads of brilliant ideas like that.
Ha ha !! I think the sun's got to you mate!!

If we all can't get off our arses and fill these two out then there is a major fucking problem with our support. What do we want? ? Trying to get a ticket away at Wigan again in the semi final of the play offs!! Come on blues, no excuse, we can't be giving them cu ts free reign again on taking the piss with empty blue seats!! CTIFD

Well put blue

No mate. But

We go on about how big our club is yet people can't be arsed getting off their arses and going. Fair enough, if people can't afford it then that's that. But we've got enough supporters to fill these games. And if you've got to take two days off work then you're obviously not in the mcr region. My point was not aimed at you!!
How do you think jose will do this season stretch? Just curious

Why doesn't the club just paint the seats some sort of multicolored camouflage so that empty ones would blend in with the crowd and be hard to spot on TV?

They should hire me - I've got loads of brilliant ideas like that.
Strangely enough the west ham fans are going mad about their white seats showing up so much yesterday on the tv

How much are the Barca tickets I'm in the cup scheme need to make sure the cash is in there, didn't expect it to go out this early

If you are on the cup scheme do you have to go and pay for the tickets that are reserved or does it happen by direct debit.

You don't have to go and pay, money will be taken out of your account sometime this week for the Barca game by DB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.