Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get away with the throat cutting gesture. They won. That's all that matters. They now think it's in the bag. Let's wait and see.

Im not sure anyone thinks we have it in the bag, (at least anyone sane of mind). We aren't even top off the league FFS. It's just another massive psychological hurdle that's been passed, especially after the cup final a few weeks earlier.

There's still the best part of half a season to go, both teams are churning out massively consistent results, so there's still a long way to go. It was just nice to get another monkey off our back.

Morelos has driven them to extreme levels of hatred that I’ve never seen before.

You only have to look at MagicPole’s comment to see that. In fact, it’s actually quite concerning and I’d advise him to book in with a psychologist.
Eh? Pillar of the Bluemoon Community is Mr Magicpole!

Morelos has driven them to extreme levels of hatred that I’ve never seen before.

You only have to look at MagicPole’s comment to see that. In fact, it’s actually quite concerning and I’d advise him to book in with a psychologist.

They wouldn't have me. Said I was too far gone. They advised I take up origami instead of football. I don't think I will fold though.

Im not sure anyone thinks we have it in the bag, (at least anyone sane of mind). We aren't even top off the league FFS. It's just another massive psychological hurdle that's been passed, especially after the cup final a few weeks earlier.

There's still the best part of half a season to go, both teams are churning out massively consistent results, so there's still a long way to go. It was just nice to get another monkey off our back.

I have always said it wouldn't be you who fuck us up, it would be Lawell who dithers and is a cheapskate ****. I agree the league is no way over and I still fancy us strongly to win it, but that's only if we get a striker in to help Eddy, a CB and a strong and technical midfielder. This window because of Lawells fucking about is a worry. Let's see what we do then I will say if I think it's enough. Will be the first time if we get it right.

Now Christie is charged for grabbing Morelos’ cock and balls and Celtic say they’ll defend him vigorously.

How about instead, they tell the player to grow up, concentrate on his football and maybe he’ll be focused enough to convert a penalty at 0-0?
Was that the incident Morelos got his first booking.

Morelos is toast over the throat cutting nonsense. Someone needs to have a word with him that was just stupid. As an aside I watched the game and it was like watching two Championship sides playing at Wembley.

Morelos is toast over the throat cutting nonsense. Someone needs to have a word with him that was just stupid. As an aside I watched the game and it was like watching two Championship sides playing at Wembley.
The quality of football is fairly grim, isn't it? Credit to the Rangers lad (Kent, wasn't it?), it was a lovely finish for their first goal.

He will get away with it.
He said it meanssomething different where he comes from and then Rangers say he has been racially abused by Celtic fans.
Brilliant how UEFA fines the two clubs on a regular basis but the Scottish FA sees or hears nothing every season

He will get away with it.
He said it meanssomething different where he comes from and then Rangers say he has been racially abused by Celtic fans.
Brilliant how UEFA fines the two clubs on a regular basis but the Scottish FA sees or hears nothing every season

Accusations of racist & sectarian chanting against Celtic fans against Morelos, countered by accusations from Celtic of horrible chants from Rangers supporters, Morelos sent off for diving, possible further action for gesture, Christie sited for grabbing Morelos balls, a missed penalty, a handball goal, rumours of dressing room & tunnel bust ups.... welcome to a normal Glasgow Derby!

As an aside I watched the game and it was like watching two Championship sides playing at Wembley.

See this posted quite a lot, but to be fair, there's some dross served up in the EPL. At least even if the football isn't great there's always drama & talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.