Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take no side in the Old Firm stuff but it's difficut to see the gesture as little more than an "it's done/game over/that's that".
With you on the no side thing, but I think his facial expression says otherwise ,in the pics I seen

How would you feel if the rags folded nd reformed as new club?

How do you feel about SCUM?

If the Rags parent holding company folded and re formed they are still the Rags.Thats what happened to the Rangers , Portsmouth, Leeds , Hibernian, Bristol Rovers and many many more.

That’s exactly the point I was making.
The point I was making was that Celtic fans refuse to call them Rangers because they’re a new club so use the ridiculous “Sevco” whilst continuing to associate them with the Rangers football club that they’re at pains to say doesn’t exist.

If United were wound up like Bury but started again at Old Trafford in red, white and black, they’d still be United to me.

To answer your other question, FCUM are a load of muppets who abandoned their club because they didn’t like the way it was run.

In the 90’s, we couldn’t tolerate our chairmen and board but stuck by the club because we knew it needed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.