Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady Gunner, you are suffering from selective retention. A terrible affliction. :)

Watched a Come Dine With Me yesterday, was a re run from a few years ago. Based in Glasgow. The last night, dress code was formal. Guy comes in white shirt & Celtic tie. I could predict in all the years I've watched the show, that the first football formal dress I would see was Celtic related. :-)

Watched a Come Dine With Me yesterday, was a re run from a few years ago. Based in Glasgow. The last night, dress code was formal. Guy comes in white shirt & Celtic tie. I could predict in all the years I've watched the show, that the first football formal dress I would see was Celtic related. :-)

Embarressing for whoever that prick was.

What's your take on the Nazi loving section of your support attacking asylum seekers and art students in George Square? Seems BLM is a Fenian thing up here.

Like most Celtic fans your made-up story just doesn't wash. The last leader of the now-defunct BNP in Scotland was, in fact a Celtic fan . The worst case of racism ever seen in a British football ground was the abuse of Mark Walters by CELTIC fans. Vile racist chants to Morelos and Tavernier this season by Celtic fans. Racist chants from the Parkhead stands directed at Wythenshawe born City fan Shay Logan of Aberdeen last season. You really can't claim the moral high ground with ridiculous lies about imaginary leaflets being handed out at Ibrox. The Fascist IRA element in your support are the real Scotland's shame.

For fuck sake that is utter pish. George Square has shown where the fucking Nazis are. No chants re your players at all last season. None. You forgot the racist in your mib banned for giving the monkey jestures to Sinclair at the 5.1 humiliation at Ibrox. You also had a stand closed due to racism by Uefa. We get fined for fireworks, you get fined for racism. But we are the racists? Do me a fucking favour. Remember I grew up in Glasgow, I know Rangers fans and we both know who has the most racists. You just deny it.

Embarressing for whoever that prick was.

What's your take on the Nazi loving section of your support attacking asylum seekers and art students in George Square? Seems BLM is a Fenian thing up here.

I'll be honest mate, I don't know a lot about the details. From what I heard, it was a mix of different groups, that included plenty women from the pics I seen, that wanted to guard the cenotaph in George Square from being vandalised.

It seems there has been a statues and things desecrated in the City Centre, & I think a lot of common people, though with sympathy at the main message, don't think that going in & graffiting & vandalising city centres & is the best way to go about things.

In saying that, im not sure what graffiting IRA on statues has to do with BLM either?

I'll be honest mate, I don't know a lot about the details. From what I heard, it was a mix of different groups, that included plenty women from the pics I seen, that wanted to guard the cenotaph in George Square from being vandalised.

It seems there has been a statues and things desecrated in the City Centre, & I think a lot of common people, though with sympathy at the main message, don't think that going in & graffiting & vandalising city centres & is the best way to go about things.

In saying that, im not sure what graffiting IRA on statues has to do with BLM either?

So you think maybe they Chelsea fans are playing their tricks again? It was clearly Loyalists FFS. It was statues of those involved in the slave trade. Or were racists. The war memorials aren't even part of it.

So you think maybe they Chelsea fans are playing their tricks again? It was clearly Loyalists FFS. It was statues of those involved in the slave trade. Or were racists. The war memorials aren't even part of it.

Of course Loyalists & other far right groups led it, I didn't say they didn't. I'm just saying that I know plenty of people not involved in either that don't want their city centre vandalised, especially war memorials. The war memorials shouldn't be part of it, but that didn't stop the Centopah in London getting vandalised. And you didn't answer my last point, if it's all about BLM, then why are IRA slogans being used. Nothing to do with the Green Brigades involvement of course?

Of course Loyalists & other far right groups led it, I didn't say they didn't. I'm just saying that I know plenty of people not involved in either that don't want their city centre vandalised, especially war memorials. The war memorials shouldn't be part of it, but that didn't stop the Centopah in London getting vandalised. And you didn't answer my last point, if it's all about BLM, then why are IRA slogans being used. Nothing to do with the Green Brigades involvement of course?

You would need to ask the singular individual why he or she did that. As for the GB? They haven't trapped. I called them out, as I often do about where they were. They promote themselves as anti fascist yet were nowhere to be seen. Also, the the deflection to saving the monuments is just racists moving the ball away from serious injustice to being Nazi loving British Patriots, a total misnomer and utter shit. The bottom line is racists in England and in Glasgow are out to take on people who agree with BLM. Chasing Asylum seekers protesting about their lot and shouting get the Fenian bastards is fucking shameful and it's Rangers fans, who may also be members of other fascist organisations apart from the OO. We both know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.