Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most Celtic fans your made-up story just doesn't wash. The last leader of the now-defunct BNP in Scotland was, in fact a Celtic fan . The worst case of racism ever seen in a British football ground was the abuse of Mark Walters by CELTIC fans. Vile racist chants to Morelos and Tavernier this season by Celtic fans. Racist chants from the Parkhead stands directed at Wythenshawe born City fan Shay Logan of Aberdeen last season. You really can't claim the moral high ground with ridiculous lies about imaginary leaflets being handed out at Ibrox. The Fascist IRA element in your support are the real Scotland's shame.
As a scotland based football fan who has experienced it first hand, Rangers fans are the worst of the lot. No question.

As a scotland based football fan who has experienced it first hand, Rangers fans are the worst of the lot. No question.
Some weeks they are and some weeks their not.
No moral high ground from clubs up here.
Celtic,Rangers,Hibs,Hearts,Aberdeen and many more have all their fair share of idiots.
Hibs when Rudy Skacel played against them were as bad as any other club,add on that two former players were caught singing racist songs about him seems to be forgotten.
Scotland for the size of it has some right roasters for bigotry and racism.
Not a west only problem but throughout the whole country.
No club can hold the moral high ground,there is bigotry and racism throughout the whole country.

Some weeks they are and some weeks their not.
No moral high ground from clubs up here.
Celtic,Rangers,Hibs,Hearts,Aberdeen and many more have all their fair share of idiots.
Hibs when Rudy Skacel played against them were as bad as any other club,add on that two former players were caught singing racist songs about him seems to be forgotten.
Scotland for the size of it has some right roasters for bigotry and racism.
Not a west only problem but throughout the whole country.
No club can hold the moral high ground,there is bigotry and racism throughout the whole country.

Well said Benny.

People are protecting statues because the Police actually admitted they deliberately allowed a mob to pull down one in Bristol. The media portray those who would vandalise, destroy and desecrate as ‘ law abiding protestors ‘ while those who object to such thuggery are usually described as ‘ extreme far right ‘.
This nation is rapidly going down the toilet.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. City are letting Bravo leave and we have been linked with him. I dont think for a minute he would join us, even though he said he was proud to be linked. My question is. How good or bad is he now? I accept before any reply that if he was cremated and in a jar he woukd still be the best player in our pub league, but, apart from that? Could he still do a job?

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. City are letting Bravo leave and we have been linked with him. I dont think for a minute he would join us, even though he said he was proud to be linked. My question is. How good or bad is he now? I accept before any reply that if he was cremated and in a jar he woukd still be the best player in our pub league, but, apart from that? Could he still do a job?

Yes. Good keeper badly maligned by people with no patience.

If Bravo won't play for Celtics i heard there is a bloke named Joe Hart looking for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.