Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Fake news. It’s actually the true cost of renovation required going back decades. Not like the media to twist things, eh ? They would never make things up, would they ?
However plenty of videos and photos of Celtic fans brawling with each other at Glasgow Cross last night.
Let’s see them. And if there are, unlike you I will acknowledge they are cunts. I know we have bams, I have never denied that, you do which is fucking hysterical.

Fake news. It’s actually the cost of renovation required going back decades. Not like the media to twist things, eh ? They would never make things up, would they ?
In this day an age of technology where there are numerous videos of our fans in the Square, there are a few that show some drunks squaring up to each other, but absolutely none whatsoever of any damage caused.
However plenty of videos and photos of Celtic fans brawling with each other at Glasgow Cross last night.
Fake news? So you’re a Trump fan too? No fucking surprise there. You want to build a wall. I bet you voted leave to get rid of immigrants too.

from the cops. Police say although there was an 'unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour' there were 'no serious incidents or disorder'.

No serious incidents of of disorder, so where are your videos of all the fighting? And where were the cops if there was?

How do you like them apples Thornli? Any more fucking racist lies you want to spew on here? Let’s have them.

Attachments

• DA8F726E-5C6B-43BB-A144-49EAC9A089CE.jpeg
    DA8F726E-5C6B-43BB-A144-49EAC9A089CE.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 22
I’m not. I can’t say every Celtic fan isn’t. But to say because that scumbag is we all are is the point I am making.

I deleted it, didn't want to do tit for tat on just 1 person, just like the daft cow who singing that song last year in our celebrations.

Any chance you guys can concentrate on your own teams, rather than throw accusations around about the other mob, please? It's getting tiresome. This equally applies to the Rangers thread as well, lest anyone thinks I'm picking on just one side.

Any chance you guys can concentrate on your own teams, rather than throw accusations around about the other mob, please? It's getting tiresome. This equally applies to the Rangers thread as well, lest anyone thinks I'm picking on just one side.
They started it. ;)

Point of order Jim.

What would be your response to someone saying “you wouldn’t want to live in the same street, same town as these people, if he was talking about black people?

He’s a racist. Deal with that. Or is anti Irish racism not racism because people happen to share the same skin tone? If we were black it wouldn’t be allowed on any forum. Or shouldn’t, have a word with the racist. Cheers.

Point of order Jim.

What would be your response to someone saying “you wouldn’t want to live in the same street, same town as these people, if he was talking about black people?

He’s a racist. Deal with that. Or is anti Irish racism not racism because people happen to share the same skin tone? If we were black it wouldn’t be allowed on any forum. Or shouldn’t, have a word with the racist. Cheers.
My point remains. You guys seem more concerned about throwing accusations around, rather than concentrating on your own side. And, as I've tried to point out, my request is directed at both sides. If you don't like my request (for that is what it is, it's not an order), please feel free to report me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.