Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be in for this geezer.

Looks good. Probably paper talk but we aren’t finished in transfers which is good to see.

Haksabanovic allegedly in London for a medical. No way to confirm that though. Just need to wait and see if it’s true, or another **** in their pants, still living with their old mum at the age of 47 and making stuff up to feel validated. Could go either way.

Mon the Hibees, don’t Hibs it. I can’t see them winning, but I can hope. And by fuck I am hoping like fuck. ;)

So far not a lot of quality, or any, on display. Tav getting away with a wrestling move in the box that Var would give a penalty for. It won’t he mentioned though. Still, seeing absolutely jack to worry me. So far. It could all change. I doubt it but it may.

Fucking joke. Hibs don’t get a definite one and gives them one of the softest you will see. . Rangers are fucking shit. They need penalties. Did fuck all and looked awful, up steps the ref as per. Utter ****.

Chance to begin creating a gap at the top tomorrow. Hearts will obviously have other ideas, but I am confident we will do them. Hopefully increase the goal difference a bit too. If we do win well, the press will have it because Hearts exertions on Thursday that’s the reason. I don’t know why they do this. The only upside is it shows how they are hurting. Should be a good atmosphere, as Hearts fans will take all their allocation.

Working today so don’t know if I will see it, but with a favourable wind and some outrageous skullduggery I might. I just hope the old gods and the new make it happen. COYBG.

Finishing and final ball not good enough. Should have scored about five but made a **** of it too often. Hearts came into it possession wise second half, without creating any real chances. Hart had no saves to make. The Hearts stand in keeper made a couple of good saves and we kept going and got a second. Hearts have massive game on Thursday and for them they need to create more chances or they will struggle. Hope they do it though. 3 points, 2 point lead and hopefully we do our pals in a fortnight to go 5 clear.

Time ticking away till we see what group we are in for the CL. I know it could easily go tits up but I don’t care. We are in it, we will have a good chunk of change to improve us even more and if we win the league again this year, we are right back in it again for another £50m. Every little helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.