Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real
Liepzig
Donesk
The Mighty Celts

I am both delighted and a bit relieved. I think we have a chance of getting 3rd. And you never know we could challenge for second. Got Madrid which we all wanted as a change and a great experience. Expect fuck all points home or away against them, so if we get anything I will pass oot. Leipzig we can give a game home and away. Might not win but confident we can take the cunts on and we play Donesk in Warsaw, I think we can beat them to 3rd.

All in all a happy bunny. With lovely hair.

I think you've got a big chance of finishing 2nd.

You're into Anges 2nd season and he's now inprinted him mindset on the group.

Look back at what he did at WC 2014, with a very average squad and the results and for most of the games, (excluding Spain) we looked decent.

I genuinely believe you will get out of this group.

Shaktar Donetsk’s squad is now predominantly filled with Ukrainian and European players, so they will be a quite different proposition from the one we faced in recent seasons. That said, the international result between Scotland and Ukraine suggests there is no room for hubris.

Look back at what he did at WC 2014, with a very average squad and the results and for most of the games, (excluding Spain) we looked decent.

Stay off the drugs, Celtc will be the whipping bhoys, as usual, European refs tend to apply the laws of the game to them unlike the free ride they get in Scotland

You are right, we do have a chance. It will be difficultn but we have a chance. Ignore that troll bellend.

The more I sees this young guy, the more I want to see him play for us. We got him for no more than a song and a half remembered poem. Do your stuff fella.

Stay off the drugs, Celtc will be the whipping bhoys, as usual, European refs tend to apply the laws of the game to them unlike the free ride they get in Scotland
Two wins in eighteen for the hopeless hoops, champions league group stage style.

Fixtures are out, Real our first game. I like way the games are set out. Fighting chance with a new l,much better team than Rogers and a better manager. So all those cunts thinking it will be the same are bellends who are fuelled by hate and very low IQ’s. So fuck them all.

Attachments

• C8A20353-9860-41D8-9838-99D41C9B6042.jpeg
    C8A20353-9860-41D8-9838-99D41C9B6042.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.