Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay off the drugs, Celtc will be the whipping bhoys, as usual, European refs tend to apply the laws of the game to them unlike the free ride they get in Scotland
Explain this. Dirty cheating bastards and always have been.

I'm confused (which is nothing new, I know). Watching the Celtic game at the moment (in my defence, there's fuck all else on the telly). Anyway, the perceived narrative as to why the rest of the SPFL are against Celtic and Rangers moving to the PL is that they're the big draw for the rest of the teams up there, and a valuable source of income. Well; if that is the case, there's a lot of empty seats in Tannadice this afternoon. Then again, actually watching Dundee United, it may not be so surprising; they're like Bournemouth on tranquillisers.

Could end up 7 at least.
The demise of Dundee Utd after their European gubbing has been staggering.
Jack Ross could end up on the dole again.

Could end up 7 at least.
The demise of Dundee Utd after their European gubbing has been staggering.
Jack Ross could end up on the dole again.
7 up now (cue the drink gags), with half an hour still to go. They could hit double figures here if they put their minds to it. Dundee Utd are truly wretched; they make our first half defensive display yesterday look like prime Arsenal in the George Graham era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.