Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too lazy to put utd.
Please try harder next time. There was a trend of people just saying Manchester when they should have been saying trafford red sox. As an exiled dundonian, 58 years and counting , I shouldn't be so sensitive

Please try harder next time. There was a trend of people just saying Manchester when they should have been saying trafford red sox. As an exiled dundonian, 58 years and counting , I shouldn't be so sensitive
No, you shouldn't. If you check my earlier posts this afternoon, you'll see that I did put "utd" in them. I didn't omit it to wind up utd fans. I understand that you're pissed off with that wretched performance (assuming you are a Dundee UNITED fan); I would be, as well.

No, you shouldn't. If you check my earlier posts this afternoon, you'll see that I did put "utd" in them. I didn't omit it to wind up utd fans. I understand that you're pissed off with that wretched performance (assuming you are a Dundee UNITED fan); I would be, as well.

Let the Dundeedians eat cake is what I say.

Son of Dundee fan. Didn't see earlier posts so good show for including utd

Well I’m fucking raging at that pish. :)

What a performance from Ange’s team. We are flying. It will be all about Utd up here, but their pain at realising we are the top dogs will be like nectar to me.

Different fucking class.
Fuck me there’s only 2 teams the rest are like Chorleys standard behave city women would finish in the top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.