Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course the SPL is not as good as the EPL but the 2 games yesterday were better than anything else on offer yesterday.

Why don’t we just calm down. It is what it is. We all wish we had the resources to improve it across the board, we don’t. Stating the fucking obvious to Scots,about how our league isn’t as good as we would like, but equally it’s not as bad as people who never fucking watch it, think it is.

Only but a fool worries about things they cannot change.

I don’t worry about it, neither should you.

We like it. Sue us.

9 changes last night, no dip. Great performance and a 4.1 win at a difficult place to go populated by hammer throwers. Haksa the new lad, on for 15 minutes and looks the dogs bollocks, all for the grand larceny fee of £1.7 million. Looking forward to Saturday when we play the greatest team who have ever existed and even better than those that didn’t. We click and it hopefully will be a skelping. I never take these games as a given, so right now I would take a 1.0 win with an OG. But, I think we will win it by more. I hope so anyway. Bring it on.

Celtic are lower level PL standard right now. Same for Rangers (with current teams)
Of course we are. No way could Celtic beat any of the bottom ten. I don’t even know why we bother at all. It’s a day out I suppose.

Been a great window for at least one Glasgow Club. All the Gers fans are spewing they didn’t add to their squad. Gio saying after the OSV game how the board have backed him and looking to buy class. Well, the window is closed and not another signing. They have made 7 signings, but 5 of them are shit. The Daily Ranger trying to back their team saying that the Gers fans were more concerned with them not selling Kamara. He remains because no **** wants him. Aka Kent, Morelos etc. they are raging. I know, they are always ragin, but they are super raging this time.

Attachments

• 8F9B6D84-8736-40E8-B216-CDB8329D7F7B.jpeg
    8F9B6D84-8736-40E8-B216-CDB8329D7F7B.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
Of course we are. No way could Celtic beat any of the bottom ten. I don’t even know why we bother at all. It’s a day out I suppose.
I'm defending you, some people would say Celtic are championship standard.

You COULD beat top 10 sides, for sure. But I doubt your current team would finish top 10.

I'm defending you, some people would say Celtic are championship standard.

You COULD beat top 10 sides, for sure. But I doubt your current team would finish top 10.
Yes we would. But, we will never find out because we will never be in your league. I’m happy how we are progressing. This team for me plays better than Martin O Neil’s. And is the best we have had in at least 20 years. Having said that I know football is evil. It can and does fuck you over in a heartbeat, but right now, I am more than happy. It’s one year Ange has been in and the transformation is nothing short of fucking witchcraft. He is the Messiah, and I should know, I’ve followed a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.