Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the last non old firm team to win the title up there? Aberdeen, in the 1984/85 season. 38 years ago. Does that not constitute a joke league to you?

And before you ask; in the same period, 8 different sides have won the English title.
I'm not disputing that its not a great league.
However you can't use the logic that its a "joke league" because there was a 9-0 result in it, as the best league in the world has had several of those scorelines the last few years.

I'm not disputing that its not a great league.
However you can't use the logic that its a "joke league" because there was a 9-0 result in it, as the best league in the world has had several of those scorelines the last few years.
If you're referring to the PL as the best league in the world (assuming you're not being sarky), your logic is flawed. Is it the most entertaining league in the world? Quite possibly. Speaking technique, though, I'd say no.

When's the last non old firm team to win the title up there? Aberdeen, in the 1984/85 season. 38 years ago. Does that not constitute a joke league to you?

And before you ask; in the same period, 8 different sides have won the English title.
Yeah, but ours don’t count, as they were funded by dirty oil money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.