Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you bhoys in green. Bring your best and we win. Don’t and I’m back on the Valium and glue. Nerves a jangling.

Yes we would. But, we will never find out because we will never be in your league. I’m happy how we are progressing. This team for me plays better than Martin O Neil’s. And is the best we have had in at least 20 years. Having said that I know football is evil. It can and does fuck you over in a heartbeat, but right now, I am more than happy. It’s one year Ange has been in and the transformation is nothing short of fucking witchcraft. He is the Messiah, and I should know, I’ve followed a few.
Ange wasn’t in Liverpool on 16th August, was he?

I’m going outside the forum now, I may be some time. See you on the other side, hopefully a good win to go on about endlessly. And I will.

Yes we would. But, we will never find out because we will never be in your league. I’m happy how we are progressing. This team for me plays better than Martin O Neil’s. And is the best we have had in at least 20 years. Having said that I know football is evil. It can and does fuck you over in a heartbeat, but right now, I am more than happy. It’s one year Ange has been in and the transformation is nothing short of fucking witchcraft. He is the Messiah, and I should know, I’ve followed a few.
So which of the 10 teams do you displace?

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Man United
7. Newcastle
8. Wolves
9. West Ham
10. One of Brighton/Palace/Leeds/Leicester/Villa/Brentford

Are you really any better than the teams on the #10 level? they all have heaps of talent.

Celtic well ahead against a Rangers team that is more brawn than brain. Just not as quick upstairs and Celtic look sharper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.