Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don’t like saying I told you so, me, I like it. I told you so. I told you were so much better. And going to improve. This isn’t from a happy clapper ****. I am brutal in my assessment, don’t see what you want to see, see the fucking reality. This is the best team I’ve seen and they are going to get better.

Exciting times. For me at least. And that’s ok to be going on with. Jota’s goal a thing of sublime ecstatic beauty.

Some people don’t like saying I told you so, me, I like it. I told you so. I told you were so much better. And going to improve. This isn’t from a happy clapper ****. I am brutal in my assessment, don’t see what you want to see, see the fucking reality. This is the best team I’ve seen and they are going to get better.

Exciting times. For me at least. And that’s ok to be going on with. Jota’s goal a thing of sublime ecstatic beauty.
I think you lot will stroll the league but Rangers will do better in Europe

The chip for the second was sublime.

I think you lot will stroll the league but Rangers will do better in Europe
Think again would be my advice. We shall need to wait and see. Your logic, or lack of, is confusing me. If you watched the game you must have seen how much better we are? A given. So why would we do worse? because of past teams failures? That is nuts. Let’s see how a completely different team do. Time and teams move on. We are on it. I don’t expect to beat Real, but I know we will take the bastards on. And we will play some great stuff. It may not be enough, it’s fucking Billions Madrid after all. But, come kick off, I will be fully believing we can do it. Insanity runs deep in the family.

Of course you look good playing against the Dog and Duck one week then the Red Lion the next

Of course you look good playing against the Dog and Duck one week then the Red Lion the next
Oh ye of little faith. Let’s wait and see shall we. By being slightly better than the
Dog and Duck, fine bunch of gutsy chaps they are, we shouldn’t get any criticism if we fall then. Or does it only work one way? Difficult one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.