Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think again would be my advice. We shall need to wait and see. Your logic, or lack of, is confusing me. If you watched the game you must have seen how much better we are? A given. So why would we do worse? because of past teams failures? That is nuts. Let’s see how a completely different team do. Time and teams move on. We are on it. I don’t expect to beat Real, but I know we will take the bastards on. And we will play some great stuff. It may not be enough, it’s fucking Billions Madrid after all. But, come kick off, I will be fully believing we can do it. Insanity runs deep in the family.
Ha ha- based on no logic at all, just a hunch

So which of the 10 teams do you displace?

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Man United
7. Newcastle
8. Wolves
9. West Ham
10. One of Brighton/Palace/Leeds/Leicester/Villa/Brentford

Are you really any better than the teams on the #10 level? they all have heaps of talent.
In time all of them. Right now, all up to Spurs.

Well, I am sitting here a very happy camper. I said 4.0 before the game and that’s how it turned out. Superb performance, speed, great passing, ruthless finishing, brilliant pressing. It had it all.

A time for reflection for our pals. It’s always difficult when you believe a hype then are shown it was all smoke and mirrors. Rangers may be able to beat a shit PSV, but we aren’t a shit PSV. And it showed. They were talking about us not being tested and they would show us. Well show us they did. They showed they aren’t anywhere near us in class.

Test passed with flying colours.

In time all of them. Right now, all up to Spurs.
There’s absolutely no way you’re better than everyone up to Spurs.

Good win today but you’d be relegation fodder down here with the proper football.

Good win today but you’d be relegation fodder down here with the proper football.
I doubt that very much. Celtic would up their levels to match teams around 7 to 10..great manager as well. Very nieve to say they would be like bournemouth, leicester or even wolves and leeds Celtic would bash 'em!! Up the Celts

I doubt that very much. Celtic would up their levels to match teams around 7 to 10..great manager as well. Very nieve to say they would be like bournemouth, leicester or even wolves and leeds Celtic would bash 'em!! Up the Celts
Oh and everon!

Celtic are probably Brighton level on overall play but have the massive fan base and crowd which can will them to be better.

It's silly to make a comparison anyway, because you drop Celtic (or Rangers) in that league, you are giving them an extra £100M+ of revenue they don't have for starters. Look at what Forest have spent this summer for instance. They then can not only afford a better calibre of player, players that don't want to play in the Scottish League will be more inclined to come.

Not to mention they would be prime meat for the next Billionaire looking to invest in football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.