Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming, you don't have the fire power
We actually do to beat all of those teams. Watch us more and you will see that. This is the best squad we have had for my time watching us. That’s a long fucking time. The fact the we have achieved that on a budget most of those teams can and do spend on one player, is a testimont to Ange.

Yesterday we buried Rangers. Outclassed them all over the park. They couldn’t cope, with not just the speed, but technical ability with passing and finishing. Our bench all could get a game for them. Not one of their players would get a start. Not one. That isn’t bravado, that’s just a fact and all who know football, even bears know that. Their bench yesterday was like shooting a bill elephant on the arse with a peashooter.

This is a headline in our press up here through the week. It’s as if they think by making a big splash makes them better. Barry Ferguson suffers from the same delusion that they are better than they are. Not after yesterday. The talk is they didn’t play well, when the truth is simpler, they aren’t in the same level. That doesn’t mean they are a bad team, it’s just we are so much better. We move the ball from back to front in three passes sometimes less. They take longer than I do to do the dishes when asked. Sideway sideway back sideway back. That is down purely to a lack of ability to make ORielly, Hatate, McGreggor, Turnbull, Mooy, Jota,Kyogo type forward passes. They all know in the last window they needed a creative midfielder. Jack, Ludstrum, Davis, Kamara, Arfield et al are all defensive midfielders and limited in technical ability. David is the most creative but was at school with me, so he can’t do it. We can. The young guy we signed Habska is another player to add to our armoury and big Oliver the Dane is also in as a DCM. The problem
For Rangers isn’t the fact that we turned them over again so fast, it’s that Ange is only starting.

Real Madrid on Tuesday, could well end in a defeat and probably will. But, we will take them on. Anything from any game against them will be brilliant. They are the CL champions and the fact we are even confident we can take them on, shows how far we have come in such a short time. I am loving it.

Attachments

• 70097FE0-8314-4FC4-8604-1D0FD07B296D.jpeg
    70097FE0-8314-4FC4-8604-1D0FD07B296D.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 6
This is a part of that article we all laugh our arses at. Ryan Kent, a fucking imposter who turns up as much as Hailey’s Comet.

Attachments

• BF88F666-E320-41A1-9545-0F3B7113C695.jpeg
    BF88F666-E320-41A1-9545-0F3B7113C695.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1
There’s absolutely no way you’re better than everyone up to Spurs.

Good win today but you’d be relegation fodder down here with the proper football.
Yes we are, and the fact you can’t see it means either you haven’t seen us enough, or you aren’t as good a judge about football as you would like to think.

Yes we are, and the fact you can’t see it means either you haven’t seen us enough, or you aren’t as good a judge about football as you would like to think.
Lets be honest, you've only got one (Half decent) team as a barometer. Lets see what you do in the CL against similiar quality opponents to Mid table Premier League (Leipzig, Shaktar) and a top team in Real.

Last year, you didn't cover yourself in glory in Europe.

Lets be honest, you've only got one (Half decent) team as a barometer. Lets see what you do in the CL against similiar quality opponents to Mid table Premier League (Leipzig, Shaktar) and a top team in Real.

Last year, you didn't cover yourself in glory in Europe.
Last year we had to rebuild a whole team, but we still played better in games, apart from Glimt when we were gash. You are right though, our games against Leipzig and Donesk are crucial. I don’t expect anything from Madrid, but I know we will have a go at them and that’s all we can hope for. But, I actually think if we play to our best we can get a draw. Conversely if we don’t our arse could be handed. Last year in the EL we got 9 points in a harder group than Rangers who only managed 8 and went through.

I think we can handle Liepzig. Rangers beat them and we are in a different level to them. We will also take 10k plus to Warsaw for Donesk so that’s another game we could win. Exciting stuff.

It's silly to make a comparison anyway, because you drop Celtic (or Rangers) in that league, you are giving them an extra £100M+ of revenue they don't have for starters. Look at what Forest have spent this summer for instance. They then can not only afford a better calibre of player, players that don't want to play in the Scottish League will be more inclined to come.

Not to mention they would be prime meat for the next Billionaire looking to invest in football.
I’m talking about now, squad they currently have would do well to stay up.

Oh and by the way, we don’t want them down here. They can stay up there with that nonsense they bring into football.

I’ve got a very good friend who’s a Glaswegian Celtic fan, and he agrees with me.

There’s no way you’re better than Brighton, for example, over 38 games.

Some of the players in the Prem are just lethal, the thing is, I could see Celtic 'outplaying' Spurs for most of the game, only for a Kane or Son to come up with a couple of goals each. You don't have that in the SPL.

Nearly every team in the league has at least one star capable of doing something like that (Toney, Mitrovic, Isak, Zaha, Vardy .. etc). Celtic's football is easy on the eye, but it's much harder to play that way over 38 games vs big powerful teams with big talented squads. Do you have the goals? or the squad for it?

I’ve got a very good friend who’s a Glaswegian Celtic fan, and he agrees with me.

There’s no way you’re better than Brighton, for example, over 38 games.
Ii don’t care what your pal says. He’s obviously deluded to. I fall out more with Celtic fans who don’t have a fucking clue than I ever do with Rangers fans. If he thinks Brighton are better than us, he needs a new guide dog.

Some of the players in the Prem are just lethal, the thing is, I could see Celtic 'outplaying' Spurs for most of the game, only for a Kane or Son to come up with a couple of goals each. You don't have that in the SPL.

Nearly every team in the league has at least one star capable of doing something like that (Toney, Mitrovic, Isak, Zaha, Vardy .. etc). Celtic's football is easy on the eye, but it's much harder to play that way over 38 games vs big powerful teams with big talented squads. Do you have the goals? or the squad for it?
Have you watched Kyogo? Jota? Gio Ali’s we have the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.