Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic in the PL would struggle tbh they probably have to go all out 4 games a season ........... could they do the same here over 38 games ????? I doubt it .......... let’s just see how they both fair in the CL be good if they did go through but I just cannot see it :( think the like of decent opposition week after week for decades probably harms them when it comes to Europe ........... let’s not forget how often the Scottish clubs got involved in the late stages of Europe during the 60s70s and the 80s now it probably once a bluemoon

Btw why should they be allowed down here anyhow ????? Would that be fair on the clubs that have been in this league for well over 100 years ?????

If it was to happen then they should be forced to start at the very bottom of our football pyramid anyhow .......... I bet even that would generate more money in the long run

Celtic in the PL would struggle tbh they probably have to go all out 4 games a season ........... could they do the same here over 38 games ????? I doubt it .......... let’s just see how they both fair in the CL be good if they did go through but I just cannot see it :( think the like of decent opposition week after week for decades probably harms them when it comes to Europe ........... let’s not forget how often the Scottish clubs got involved in the late stages of Europe during the 60s70s and the 80s now it probably once a bluemoon

Btw why should they be allowed down here anyhow ????? Would that be fair on the clubs that have been in this league for well over 100 years ?????

If it was to happen then they should be forced to start at the very bottom of our football pyramid anyhow .......... I bet even that would generate more money in the long run
First thing, I don’t want to be down there. Second, because we have failed in the past with different teams doesn’t mean this team will. I am not saying we are going to set the CL alight, but I’m not ruling it out either. By alight I mean getting second place, not winning it or progressing too far after that. Let’s wait and see. What I do know is playing better teams makes you better. I have no doubt we could stay in the EPL right now. You may disagree but I don’t care. That’s football.

Some of the players in the Prem are just lethal, the thing is, I could see Celtic 'outplaying' Spurs for most of the game, only for a Kane or Son to come up with a couple of goals each. You don't have that in the SPL.

Nearly every team in the league has at least one star capable of doing something like that (Toney, Mitrovic, Isak, Zaha, Vardy .. etc). Celtic's football is easy on the eye, but it's much harder to play that way over 38 games vs big powerful teams with big talented squads. Do you have the goals? or the squad for it?

Ii don’t care what your pal says. He’s obviously deluded to. I fall out more with Celtic fans who don’t have a fucking clue than I ever do with Rangers fans. If he thinks Brighton are better than us, he needs a new guide dog.
Let’s see how you and Rangers do in the CL.

First thing, I don’t want to be down there. Second, because we have failed in the past with different teams doesn’t mean this team will. I am not saying we are going to set the CL alight, but I’m not ruling it out either. By alight I mean getting second place, not winning it or progressing too far after that. Let’s wait and see. What I do know is playing better teams makes you better. I have no doubt we could stay in the EPL right now. You may disagree but I don’t care. That’s football.
So what do you do to make sure you actually progress in the CL ?????? Surly something has to be done up there to strengthen the league ????? I ain’t taking the pee but the likes of Celtic / Rangers should be pushing for the later stages of Europe rather than being happy just being there

Btw you actually think that your better than Brighton :) Fook me that’s a belter that ...........

So what do you do to make sure you actually progress in the CL ?????? Surly something has to be done up there to strengthen the league ????? I ain’t taking the pee but the likes of Celtic / Rangers should be pushing for the later stages of Europe rather than being happy just being there
[/QUOTE

Your league improved through investment. So shite clubs like your Brightons can have no bad teams, even though they are fucking village green clubs. So, the same could happen here. It won’t but it could. And to put this into perspective, when we won the treble a few years back, the prize money for that including Sky money was £6m.

Give Pep £6m and see him taking you to the latter stages every year. Or even qualifying. Money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.