Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking Billy Connely’s Oh the Janny song to a new level.

Oh the Janny aye the Janny
He drove the Rangers mad
He couldn’t stop the Celtic
And it made them feel real bad.
They wish that he’d retire to Sky
His team are just that bad
Their heart’s fair crushed by the Janny.

Attachments

• 4422C7A6-BCFA-462F-8591-9370E9BAA324.jpeg
    4422C7A6-BCFA-462F-8591-9370E9BAA324.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 5
We saw how good we are domestically, different level. We are playing the CL Champions Billionaires of Real Madrid. Let’s get fucking real. For us to even take them on, and we will, is a massive move forward. This team of ours is the best we have had in decades. So, we are hopeful and optimistic we can take care of Leipzig and Donesk. Both games against Real are a free hit.
We will see once they go up against some decent teams not ones that would probably struggle at Championship level :)

We will see once they go up against some decent teams not ones that would probably struggle at Championship level :)
We can only beat what’s in front of us. Savage would be a better word to describe how we treat them. ;)

I am in a funny mood. Normally with a CL game I am a bag of jangling, furious nerves. It’s been five years, but I still remember. This time I’m not. I will be when we play Leipzig and Donesk as those are the games that will determine if we get third, or even second place.

Tonight and the return, I see as a bonus that we can hopefully enjoy putting up a fight with some good football. Probably scoring,as I think we could score against anyone. But realistically, to think we have progressed so far so soon to take their ass, could be dangerous.

But, living dangerously can be fun.

So, I will say I am 80% sure we can do something although 60% of that is insanity, with another 25% wild optimism, and the remaining 53% utter folly

So 2.0 to us.

If we get taken to the cleaners, remember I did mention insanity.

Tonight will test them. Giving Rangers a hiding is one thing; let's be honest, Rangers are lower PL/upper Championship level at best. As are Celtic. I don't think they'll dick Madrid by 4 goals tonight.

I might actually watch their game instead of City's.

"TAXI!!!!"

Tonight will test them. Giving Rangers a hiding is one thing; let's be honest, Rangers are lower PL/upper Championship level at best. As are Celtic. I don't think they'll dick Madrid by 4 goals tonight.

I might actually watch their game instead of City's.

"TAXI!!!!"
Tape it and savour later. You know it makes sense, even if I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.