Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see how you and Rangers do in the CL.
We are ready for the battle.

Let’s see how you do too. You have been the best team in Europe these last years, but, you have shat it when it came to the crunch time and time again. We all have battles, not just we diddy teams like us or Rangers.

We are ready for the battle.

Let’s see how you do too. You have been the best team in Europe these last years, but, you have shat it when it came to the crunch time and time again. We all have battles, not just we diddy teams like us or Rangers.
We didn’t “shit it” last season, we were the better side for 180 mins and got undone by some world class Benzema striking and an equaliser that took 3 deflections.

Meanwhile you’ve done absolutely fuck all in Europe for ages and ages and don’t even register in the thoughts of good teams.

We didn’t “shit it” last season, we were the better side for 180 mins and got undone by some world class Benzema striking and an equaliser that took 3 deflections.

Meanwhile you’ve done absolutely fuck all in Europe for ages and ages and don’t even register in the thoughts of good teams.
You did shite it. You couldn’t get the job done you had the ability, not the mentality for it. And last year wasn’t all I was talking about. You should have three CL cups in the locker. You were by far the best. I hope you do it this year.

As for us not doing anything for years? Neither would you have on our budget. Nobody knew who you were at all worldwide until you had investment. They knew us.

You did shite it. You couldn’t get the job done you had the ability, not the mentality for it. And last year wasn’t all I was talking about. You should have three CL cups in the locker. You were by far the best. I hope you do it this year.

As for us not doing anything for years? Neither would you have on our budget. Nobody knew who you were at all worldwide until you had investment. They knew us.
You’re just losing your temper because I’ve called out your ridiculous opinion you’d be a top 6 or knocking on the door, in the Premier League.

There’s no chance.

We weren’t “miles better” in Europe, that’s just not true.

Liverpool were one point off us and got to three finals. Madrid had walked La Liga and taken some huge scalps on the way to winning it.

Every time you don’t win a match it doesn’t mean you shit the bed.

As I said, Madrid got back into the game with a 90’th minute triple deflection, 99/100 it doesn’t go in.

You can be unlucky in the CL and that’s why winning 3 is ridiculous.

You’re just losing your temper because I’ve called out your ridiculous opinion you’d be a top 6 or knocking on the door, in the Premier League.

There’s no chance.

We weren’t “miles better” in Europe, that’s just not true.

Liverpool were one point off us and got to three finals. Madrid had walked La Liga and taken some huge scalps on the way to winning it.

Every time you don’t win a match it doesn’t mean you shit the bed.

As I said, Madrid got back into the game with a 90’th minute triple deflection, 99/100 it doesn’t go in.

You can be unlucky in the CL and that’s why winning 3 is ridiculous.
I absolutely think you have been the best in Europe for a number of years. I absolutely think you should have three in the cupboard. I may be wrong. I may also be wrong in my assessment of how we would fare in the EPL. But, I absolutely believe it though. We need to put up a good show in the CL to back my opinion up. If we don’t , I will be the first to put my hands up and say I made a **** of that.

I absolutely think you have been the best in Europe for a number of years. I absolutely think you should have three in the cupboard. I may be wrong. I may also be wrong in my assessment of how we would fare in the EPL. But, I absolutely believe it though. We need to put up a good show in the CL to back my opinion up. If we don’t , I will be the first to put my hands up and say I made a **** of that.
You’re not going to accept this but we have also been robbed in the CL in recent years.

- We had 2 legitimate goals and a stone wall penalty denied pre VAR vs Liverpool.

- Tottenham won with a handball goal that VAR has ruled out ever since.

- Lyon’s goal to win on away goals was both a foul and offside.

Now of course I know this is going to sound like a biased football fan not accepting a result and blaming the officials but plenty of neutrals and pundits have agreed with the above.

The Liverpool one was in the 100 points centurion season when we were comfortably the best team in Europe and we would have had Roma in the semi, with a shot at Madrid in the final.

It’s fine margins that lose you games and we’ve been incredibly unlucky in the comp, which doesn’t do well in a straight knockout comp.

You’re not going to accept this but we have also been robbed in the CL in recent years.

- We had 2 legitimate goals and a stone wall penalty denied pre VAR vs Liverpool.

- Tottenham won with a handball goal that VAR has ruled out ever since.

- Lyon’s goal to win on away goals was both a foul and offside.

Now of course I know this is going to sound like a biased football fan not accepting a result and blaming the officials but plenty of neutrals and pundits have agreed with the above.

The Liverpool one was in the 100 points centurion season when we were comfortably the best team in Europe and we would have had Roma in the semi, with a shot at Madrid in the final.

It’s fine margins that lose you games and we’ve been incredibly unlucky in the comp, which doesn’t do well in a straight knockout comp.
I know you’ve had a hard time, I watched them all. As I said I hope you do it this year. Unless we make the final. ;)

Last year we had to rebuild a whole team, but we still played better in games, apart from Glimt when we were gash. You are right though, our games against Leipzig and Donesk are crucial. I don’t expect anything from Madrid, but I know we will have a go at them and that’s all we can hope for. But, I actually think if we play to our best we can get a draw. Conversely if we don’t our arse could be handed. Last year in the EL we got 9 points in a harder group than Rangers who only managed 8 and went through.

I think we can handle Liepzig. Rangers beat them and we are in a different level to them. We will also take 10k plus to Warsaw for Donesk so that’s another game we could win. Exciting stuff.
Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.