Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cheatin Beaton and his Var Villains don’t cheat, I am confident we will get a result. Even if they do cheat, giving fouls to break up our play, etc, fouls to them for fuck all, especially around the box. They can’t help themselves and now we have the Data that shows they do this for one team all the time. That team isn’t us.

Looking forward to it and calm.
Yeh yeh yeh…

Your posts in the last week or so really ooze calmness : )))))))))))

I’m calm if we have a fair game, we are better than you.
Now you know that’s not true.

There hasn’t been a fair Old Firm game thus season and that’s the only reason you are even close to us.

Now you know that’s not true.

There hasn’t been a fair Old Firm game thus season and that’s the only reason you are even close to us.
We gave handed you four arse twice. The only reason you are even in it is because we have dropped points against the others, and your 3 points Beaton helped you with at Hearts. We won both games fair and square. We are coming good at the right time and if we turn up, even with no fans, we will beat you. Your best hope is Beaton and Var. That all we worry about.

We gave handed you four arse twice. The only reason you are even in it is because we have dropped points against the others, and your 3 points Beaton helped you with at Hearts. We won both games fair and square. We are coming good at the right time and if we turn up, even with no fans, we will beat you. Your best hope is Beaton and Var. That all we worry about.
Celtic fan Don Robertson was the referee when Hearts hammered your mob.

Embarrassing stuff from those who know no shame…..

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard

@ClydeSSB
·
Follow
1f50a.svg
LISTEN: “These games are for the top referees and I’ve always said John Beaton is one of the top referees in the country”.
1f340.svg
Brendan Rodgers is “comfortable” with John Beaton refereeing Celtic’s match with Rangers on Sunday as he believes he is one of the best in Scotland.

Celtic fan Don Robertson was the referee when Hearts hammered your mob.
With two decisions that you would have got away with. As you always do and now we have the data to prove it.

We turn up, we will beat you.

Embarrassing stuff from those who know no shame…..

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard
@ClydeSSB
·
Follow
1f50a.svg
LISTEN: “These games are for the top referees and I’ve always said John Beaton is one of the top referees in the country”.
1f340.svg
Brendan Rodgers is “comfortable” with John Beaton refereeing Celtic’s match with Rangers on Sunday as he believes he is one of the best in Scotland.
That’s saying fuck all when all of them are a joke. Obviously he wasn’t going to change the focus. We know it was a MIB fuck you Celtic move. We are used to that. It won’t stop us.

Even big Eck admitted this. :)

Attachments

• c42f404f-7b68-4229-9fc8-4597de9f5bbb.jpeg
    c42f404f-7b68-4229-9fc8-4597de9f5bbb.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 17
Well I called it. Over double the amount of fouls, three booked, an absolute fuck you never a penalty, got you into a game you did fuck all in.

3.3 and once again the Rangers fucking shat it.

League is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.