Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I called it. Over double the amount of fouls, three booked, an absolute fuck you never a penalty, got you into a game you did fuck all in.

3.3 and once again the Rangers fucking shat it.

League is ours.
Celtic are questioning why this is a penalty…

BE42F8B8-7534-428B-AF7F-63B15B0600C0.jpeg

Embarrassing themselves!!

Dessers pulled back by Scales was probably the clearest penalty of them all.

Dessers goal disallowed for a foul 60 yards away and after 3 or 4 Celtic players touched the ball before it got to Dessers

No second yellow at the clear penalty despite it being a knee high challenge!

No second Yellow for Maeda

How the fuck CCV stayed on the park I’ll never know!!

The pressure put on the officials by Celtic certainly paid off in a game Rangers should have won with plenty to spare!

Oh and Celtic penalty given with Goldson arm tight into his side

View attachment 113380

Dessers goal disallowed for a foul 60 yards away and after 3 or 4 Celtic players touched the ball before it got to Dessers

The pressure put on the officials by Celtic certainly paid off in a game Rangers should have won with plenty to spare!

ludicrous statement, it was a clear pen

ludicrous statement, it was a clear pen
Which one?

I thought both penalties were pretty much stick ons and I never saw the Scales / Dessers one at the game but it looks pretty clear cut in the clips I’ve seen.

Which one?

I thought both penalties were pretty much stick ons and I never saw the Scales / Dessers one at the game but it looks pretty clear cut in the clips I’ve seen.
ah fair enough, thought you were questioning the Goldson one.

Both pens were stonewallers, agree. Celtic certainly cant have any complaints about the one given against them.

ah fair enough, thought you were questioning the Goldson one.

Both pens were stonewallers, agree. Celtic certainly cant have any complaints about the one given against them.
Goldson one is just unfortunate. Look at the way he is jumping trying to keep arm in but his elbows sticking out. Handball rule is very harsh on defenders. Celtic conceded one recently at Hearts that’s harsh as well but by the letter of the law.

All any fans want is more consistency. It’s never going to be perfect but it has to be better than it currently is

View attachment 113380

That’s not the shit. It’s the one where ye actually wins the ball. Then the dirty diving cresting wanker runs into his legs.

Between that and once again coins and objects thrown at our staff. Utter fucking vermin.

That’s not the shit. It’s the one where ye actually wins the ball. Then the dirty diving cresting wanker runs into his legs.

Between that and once again coins and objects thrown at our staff. Utter fucking vermin.
Trolling

I don’t think they were trolling, a few people were hit, including cops. Just can’t help themselves. Every game at your shithole things get thrown. Probably doesn’t help us beating you, especially if you have all drank the Daily Ranger Koolade that you are an amazing team, a force in Europe, and yet, you can never beat us. Must be difficult coming to terms with the reality you are an overhyped pile of shite.

As a man who doesn't wear blinkers when watching football, I think MP and No.8 are both way off the mark.

No. 8 wanted a few Celtic players sent off in a post above there, LOL, come on thats just bollocks.

MP - I've said it since i saw the first replay, I can't see how that isn't a penalty. Johnston kicks the ball but then raises his leg on the follow through and catches Silva on the knee. Thats a penalty 100% in this day and age. Sutton was also talking shite that Silva was already on his way down, yes he was a **** all game but in this instance I didn't think so.

The Rangers disallowed goal was also the correct call.

The only thing that Beaton did wrong I thought was not stop the game one time for a clash of heads when a Celtic player was down right in front of him and allowed Rangers to continue with their attack.

Oh that and missing a clear foul on Iwata when standing 5 yards away before the Rangers disallowed goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.