Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if it’s not already nervous to start with, our charitable infield trust, decides to let Idah swing a leg at a ball my fucking cat could control, and shins it away from Gary and it’s, where’s the glue, time.

Dundee are a tidy wee team, was impressed with them. They will go far. Might not be very far, but far is better than fuck all. We scored two great goals through my all time favourite, never said a word against him, James Forrest. I hope you haters can sleep at night.

Anyway, three points, 1 less game. On we go.

What a week to give up tantric sex.

Enjoy your day Magic. I’ll be swimming off the coast at Kilmory as far away from a TV and Radio as I can get.

With the money already in the bank, the O'Riley money should he be sold, the Frimpong sell on clause, the Champions League money......Celtic have a big summer ahead where if they get things right could put a real gulf between them and Rangers

Need to stop signing the likes of Holm, Nawrocki, Oh, Yang, Palma etc though

With the money already in the bank, the O'Riley money should he be sold, the Frimpong sell on clause, the Champions League money......Celtic have a big summer ahead where if they get things right could put a real gulf between them and Rangers

Holm will be ok l, Rocky hasn’t had a chance really. Yang and Palma have a way to go, if they can improve at all.

As for Oh? He is only the answer, if the question is, who isn’t the answer?

We will have the money to do just that. However, we also have a board of absolute cheapskate total shitebags. So, I won’t be blowing up balloons just yet.

Holm will be ok l, Rocky hasn’t had a chance really. Yang and Palma have a way to go, if they can improve at all.

As for Oh? He is only the answer, if the question is, who isn’t the answer?
What are you basing this Holm analysis on?

I think they need to bin all those off, and also wouldn't be signing Idah or Bernardo permanently either. They need better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.