Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Peters already made sure of the league next year. The bigots bigot head of referees !!

Peters already made sure of the league next year. The bigots bigot head of referees !!
Calm doon ya fucking madman. Your mob have run it forever. From big Tiny Mason, to Reverend ****, to mcGinlay and Dallas, and so on do so forth. You were there, you saw it.

Anyway. I hope you are watching us and having done so, have decided you’re fucking off to Chad on the 25th? I hear it’s glorious. If you don’t, we are going to tear your team of talentless pricks a new one, again.

Champions yet again.

:)

There may be more in this vein. Definitely.,

Attachments

• 70a522a9-f2dd-4269-b635-5b47e9bd39ce.jpeg
    70a522a9-f2dd-4269-b635-5b47e9bd39ce.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 22
Calm doon ya fucking madman. Your mob have run it forever. From big Tiny Mason, to Reverend ****, to mcGinlay and Dallas, and so on do so forth. You were there, you saw it.

Anyway. I hope you are watching us and having done so, have decided you’re fucking off to Chad on the 25th? I hear it’s glorious. If you don’t, we are going to tear your team of talentless pricks a new one, again.

Champions yet again.
Not quite Chad but the Lake District. Do you think a weeks enough?

You think I’d be watching that? : )))))))

I was in Morrisons thinking to myself ‘fucking hell there’s a helluva lot of Rangers fans shopping in here’

Anyway congratulations. Over the season Celtic were the better team and deserve the league. I’m actually surprised Rangers pushed you so close as we are poor and need a clear out but that’s for another time. Hope you drank too much and are suffering badly

I frequent this thread mainly for some of the funny takes you get from the fans of probably still the biggest game in Britain. I do not want to create a free-for-all and trouble. The records of these two clubs is incredibly even over a 134 year time period. I know there is only one game in Newcastle v Sunderland, possibly the same in the Sheffield derby, the Baggies v Wolves and similar with the Old Farm Norwich v Ipswich, all over a lot of years. Basically if Celtic win the Scottish Cup Final the records will be identical. One European Trophy each, 117 combined, League, Cup and League Cups. And 169 wins each and 103 draws in the time period. Sorry if this bores or offends anyone but I find it incredible over the time period. Obviously should Rangers win they will have a slight advantage!

I frequent this thread mainly for some of the funny takes you get from the fans of probably still the biggest game in Britain. I do not want to create a free-for-all and trouble. The records of these two clubs is incredibly even over a 134 year time period. I know there is only one game in Newcastle v Sunderland, possibly the same in the Sheffield derby, the Baggies v Wolves and similar with the Old Farm Norwich v Ipswich, all over a lot of years. Basically if Celtic win the Scottish Cup Final the records will be identical. One European Trophy each, 117 combined, League, Cup and League Cups. And 169 wins each and 103 draws in the time period. Sorry if this bores or offends anyone but I find it incredible over the time period. Obviously should Rangers win they will have a slight advantage!
Strange list of derbies you've, er, listed there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.