Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Enjoy your day. You can tell me all about it later. I’m away to pack car and head to the Lakes … not sure a weeks long enough!!!
My confidence doesn’t exclude the fear. My arse will be going like a rabbits nostrils. Have no doubt about that. It’s a one off game. Enjoy your break. Not to such an extent you win today, but, you know what I mean.

My confidence doesn’t exclude the fear. My arse will be going like a rabbits nostrils. Have no doubt about that. It’s a one off game. Enjoy your break. Not to such an extent you win today, but, you know what I mean.
Just arrived and lodges are stunning. Views over mountains from Hot Tub.

Family next lodge are kitted out in United gear. I’ve already been warned.

Our game on phone and FA cup on tv

Just arrived and lodges are stunning. Views over mountains from Hot Tub.

Family next lodge are kitted out in United gear. I’ve already been warned.

Our game on phone and FA cup on tv
Do you have a link? Im heading home from work. Have Sky Go but it’s on the beeb.

Magic. Follow me for more photos after winning things. As for it wasn’t a foul? It was a fucking foul. Would Hart have got it? No? Does that change the rules on fouling the keeper? Seemingly they should if it affects Rangers.

We had a penalty denied much worse than several awarded against us. Remember Iwata’s at Hearts? Benabie hitting his arm behind him??O’Riley outside the box ball bouncing up to his arm? Never fucking penalties. Yesterday that was a penalty under previous decisions.

Do I think these, even yesterday’s, shouid actually be penalties? Do I fuck. It shouid only be a penalty if you deliberately divert the ball, like Goldson did when he was in goal for Rangers. But, if you are going to award penalties against us for less, then that’s a penalty all fucking day long. So dry your fucking eyes, reflect upon we didn’t get into second gear, still had the majority bog the ball and scored with one of the very few chances created by both teams. It was a nervy as fuck affair, being so important to both of us. As I said in another thread, rewatching the whole game won’t be on top of my to do list any time soon.

What a season. I have, in my humble, gone legitimately mental at how Rigers was turning us into a boring as fuck team to watch. Even when we win, it was mostly shit, with only glimpses of how we can play scattered sparsely inbetween eye numbing, three hundred passes in our own box, pish.

With a defence not fit for purpose, then loosing CCV for ages, did nothing for my even and mellow temperament. You may have noticed. We failed with the other teams, we gubbed our pals. Much to their annoyance and bust a few of their coupons. As always, their overconfidence and delusional thinking they were better than they actually are, hits reality, ie, us and it all goes to what they actually are, shit.

In the end we got the minimum of a point we needed at Ibrox, shouid have been 4 up at half time. They, then reacted as if they had won the CL. Where in fact, the truth was, they shat it, at home, none of our fans and we left with the knowledge that we had it in our own hands to win it now. And, that’s what we did. Yesterday was the icing, the league is King.

Oh and for the Stato’s out there. We have now won as many trophy’s, as both of the Rangers combined. They will look back at being level as the golden years, as from now on in, given our board of shitebags grow a pair, we shouid move past them with ease. Don’t get me wrong, I still get a twitchy eye when I think of how our board will act. Truth is, as long as we have our board with a, let’s hope and see, attitude, Rangers will always have a chance. How can it be that the biggest threat to our going out of sight, is from the cunts who run the club? I will never understand that and as long as they retain that shitebag attitude, I will detest them.

So, job done and it’s looking forward to seeing our lads battle in Germany. The great thing about that is our expectations are the square root of fuck all. No pressure, just go and get stuck in.

Attachments

• 616c06b9-0a70-4c7e-8ee2-1e8ade4e81f7.jpeg
    616c06b9-0a70-4c7e-8ee2-1e8ade4e81f7.jpeg
    345 KB · Views: 12
And it’s back to square one for our pals. The 25th rebuild in 12 years. Or is it 27? Anyway, the next one will be the right one. We welcome the chase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.