Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What utter garbage. There were four fouls. Three Rangers players held and Taylor pushes Raskin into Hart

Not interested in what Madden has to say on the issue. I’ve got eyes!

Fucking hilarious Celtic supporters hanging on every word that Madden says when they falsely accused him of being Madhun throughout his career. He’s since admitted he’s a St Mirren fan

What utter garbage. There were four fouls. Three Rangers players held and Taylor pushes Raskin into Hart

Fucking hilarious Celtic supporters hanging on every word that Madden says when they falsely accused him of being Madhun throughout his career. He’s since admitted he’s a St Mirren fan
It was a foul on the keeper and you got away with a stonewall penalty.

Why not do this.

Instead of blaming everything under the sun, every year to explain you being shit, why not accept that you are shit? That way you will be able to move forward. You convince yourselves, every fucking game that you will do us. From Barry Straws to FF. the battle fever, the staunch, the truth is, it’s the fucking deluded.

You won’t of course. The last 25 years have been horrendous for you. Keep up the delusions about what makes you serial losers and the next 25 will be even worse. It does provide us with many many laughs though. The latest being your new Smurf Brigade. If it’s not 30 stone guys with militaristic type uniforms, made by their sisters out of old curtains matching about with purple faces, it’s these guys. Totally embarrassing. But, the main point, stop seeing what you want to see and ask me what your chances are. I will tell you. I promise. No charge.

Madden snd six other non rangers supporting refs. Hard to find, I know.

Fucking easy the peasy.

Attachments

• 2b252d9b-f98e-45c4-bc08-930c5b1ab81a.jpeg
    2b252d9b-f98e-45c4-bc08-930c5b1ab81a.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.