Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a two team league and whilst your only rival was in the lower leagues? Well done.
We can only beat the shit in front of us. And as to the above stats, I would wager a farthing, will continue an upward trajectory. Ok, five Sheckles, not a groat more.

Knew it just by the hair alone...;)
You sir, nailed it. I meant to update that to say, something like, of-course, a glance at those majestic locks,gave it away it was me, before I even mentioned it. Or something like that.

Only funnier. And not really bad. But in that vien. Give or take.

Keep us informed on the trajectory of European trophies as well. I can’t that going upwards for a while.
The CL is such a step up, evidenced by the fact you are able to beat teams in the second level competition, but can never beat us, even at home. That shows you the gulf. But, you’re right that we need to invest to be more competitive in it, no question.

Here’s the thing, if we can beat you at will now, imagine if we get four or five additional quality players for next year? I will leave that with you to stew on.

It just shows the delusion level when they claimed to be the most successful club in the world. Yes, the fucking world. You couldn’t mark their necks with a blowtorch. ;)

Keep us informed on the trajectory of European trophies as well. I can’t that going upwards for a while.
I think were happy concentrating on SPFL TBF ... after all my other team ..us blues have done it just once, not as though we are hammering it in Europe...perspective needed here

This most successful club in the world thing always cracked me up.

I think Real Madrid's 15 European Cups might be worth a bit more than 15 Scottish Coca Cola Cups for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.