Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden Norse God having medical
Today.

Another fucking belter.

In what way is he a belter?

Somebodies been listening to Gerry Cinnamon again…

Nothing at all to suggest he is a ‘Belter’

In what way is he a belter?

Somebodies been listening to Gerry Cinnamon again…

Nothing at all to suggest he is a ‘Belter’
Well you think Raskin will make you millions and I think he’s ok. Nothing more. Let’s wait and see.

Well you think Raskin will make you millions and I think he’s ok. Nothing more. Let’s wait and see.
I’ve seen Raskin play. Raskin is the pick of the next Belgium U21s.

Odin can’t get in the Norway team who just lost at home to Scotland. I actually watched his YouTube ‘highlights’ and they were nothing to write home about

I’ve seen Raskin play. Raskin is the pick of the next Belgium U21s.

Odin can’t get in the Norway team who just lost at home to Scotland. I actually watched his YouTube ‘highlights’ and they were nothing to write home about
Raskin is slow, he’s ok. Oden for my money looks so much better. But, I can’t be arsed back and forward. Let’s see who is the better player and makes the most on sell on. My money is on Oden.

Lad looks really good. Not as good as Raskin, obviously, but no bad for us. :). Hopefully get him. If it isn’t complete bollocks, which is the front runner, but, you never know.

Attachments

• 0463c0a4-6533-4eea-8164-cc5d6b3c424c.jpeg
    0463c0a4-6533-4eea-8164-cc5d6b3c424c.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
Raskin is slow, he’s ok. Oden for my money looks so much better. But, I can’t be arsed back and forward. Let’s see who is the better player and makes the most on sell on. My money is on Oden.
Have you seen Odens ‘highlights’?

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here and saying No!

No way is he walking into that Celtic starting XI

Yes I have. I have also done research on how he’s rated. Top 100 and top 60 of young players in the world. Very highly thought of in Norway and brings something in his defensive side too. Great pace, brave, good passer and scores goals, not a barrowload load, but enough for his position. Also good with assists. He may not walk into our team, but that’s a good thing. If he did then we would need more players. He will be a star for us. I’m delighted we got him. Over the years that’s a new thing. We used to buy some amount of fucking duds. But, Lawell the ****, is not in charge anymore. I don’t believe in any of that god bollocks, but I have thanked him for that.

I just watched them again.

If you don’t think he’s a player and you think Raskin is, please apply to become a Rangers scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.